• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Super hero movies are so fucking embarrassing

Forum Clout
the-avengers-marvel.gif

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Being an actor is embarrassing. Going to play pretend with all your gay little dress up friends.. what even is that? I understand the money is a motivating factor but who looks at that and says that’s what I want to do when I grow up? I want to act like I’m somebody else. That’s what 8 year olds do when they play house together.. join a pipe fitters union, faggot

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Being an actor is embarrassing. Going to play pretend with all your gay little dress up friends.. what even is that? I understand the money is a motivating factor but who looks at that and says that’s what I want to do when I grow up? I want to act like I’m somebody else. That’s what 8 year olds do when they play house together.. join a pipe fitters union, faggot
Every actor is gay. There are no straight male actors.

G

More to the actors being gay point, I get really uncomfortable and taken out of a movie when I can see an actor acting. Like guys who aren't naturals, such as screen legend Abe Vigoda and Marlon Brando. They're just trying so hard and all I can think of is how much I'd want to call them a faggot as soon as the director yelled cut.

For example, this scene. Viggo Mortensen is clearly giving it his all with that awful cholo accent and it stinks.

[MEDIA=youtube]Ev4rOMJCepY[/MEDIA]

I couldn't look someone in the eye if I saw them doing this.