• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stuttering John posts from an alt, immediately gives it away

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I remember when they’d mock him for wanting plugs but obviously he’s a comic and that’s why you do radio. I wonder how much Artie’s salary was. I didn’t even know Fred had a band, I can’t stand him. He’s such a turd.
Artie probably had a decent salary but according to his book he just couldn't say no to gigs. He wasn't desperate for money even when he was gambling like a degenerate and snorting tons of H so he was probably comfortable. Especially since unlike most of the staff he actually had dame before Stern. Though why stern would bend over backwards for Artie and be so inflexible with Jackie I don't know. @LingerLonger could be right and it's wiggys passive aggressive way of hurting Artie.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Artie probably had a decent salary but according to his book he just couldn't say no to gigs. He wasn't desperate for money even when he was gambling like a degenerate and snorting tons of H so he was probably comfortable. Especially since unlike most of the staff he actually had dame before Stern. Though why stern would bend over backwards for Artie and be so inflexible with Jackie I don't know. @LingerLonger could be right and it's wiggys passive aggressive way of hurting Artie.

I’d wager that he was making 1 to 3 million per year from just Stern after they went to Sirius. He probably didn’t ask for much when he first got signed because he was a super fan and the exposure. In his book he says that, “where I’m from getting on Stern is more impressive than being a senator.”

G

I clicked on this thread to see many examples of stuttering John making a fool of himself on Twitter, but instead all I see are you idiots talking about that bald jew.

Bring me screenshots or shut the fuck up!