• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stuttering John posts from an alt, immediately gives it away

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Have you caught his catchphrase yet? It's "Shalom, bitch"!!
I fucking hate him, hes the antithesis of Vos. As stupid as Vos is, he can take a thrashing like no one else. Shuli one time got so fucking pissy because Artie was bashing him and the rest of the untalented faggots he rolls with.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
karlheberger.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Wasn’t Shuli the last of the Howard 100 news crew to leave? 10 years too late imo. Another former staffer trying to do a podcast that no one listens to, although not nearly as big a fall from grace as Johns.

I also read that Ronnie was no longer there.

Shuli has always been awful, but he had one genuine skill: he was one of very few in the history of the show that could wrangle the Wack Pack, usually to Howards benefit. Your mileage may vary on if that's good or not (I hate all of them minus Beetlejuice, and the best ones are long dead).

John is a loser, plain and simple. I'm not going to bash his transitioning kid - live your life - but he was clearly an absent father to the family, plus Suzanner and them have basically banned him from their lives entirely. You have to be Fuck up supreme for a family to just barr you like that - I've seen deadbeat Dads allowed at childrens parties growing up, and even family gatherings well into adulthood.

And yes, Ronnie is gone. Got married, retired, and off in Vegas. Howard verbally beat the hell out of him on the way out for doing it, because he's a shut-in prick. No one's allowed to have lives while they work for Wiggy.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
There are literally hundreds of examples of John doing this. He is the most retarded person on the internet.

John didn't tip the staff after podcasting from Nana's studio. Nana called John out for it, the beef started from there. Also, Karl for WATP is involved as well.
You have to tip a staff?

Why doesn’t nana pay them?

I don’t tip the Mexicans who clean my office

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I
Shuli has always been awful, but he had one genuine skill: he was one of very few in the history of the show that could wrangle the Wack Pack, usually to Howards benefit. Your mileage may vary on if that's good or not (I hate all of them minus Beetlejuice, and the best ones are long dead).

John is a loser, plain and simple. I'm not going to bash his transitioning kid - live your life - but he was clearly an absent father to the family, plus Suzanner and them have basically banned him from their lives entirely. You have to be Fuck up supreme for a family to just barr you like that - I've seen deadbeat Dads allowed at childrens parties growing up, and even family gatherings well into adulthood.

And yes, Ronnie is gone. Got married, retired, and off in Vegas. Howard verbally beat the hell out of him on the way out for doing it, because he's a shut-in prick. No one's allowed to have lives while they work for Wiggy.
I agree with everything you said except for the trannie it's an adult and obviously mentally ill

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I

I agree with everything you said except for the trannie it's an adult and obviously mentally ill

It's where I disagree with most of you on here. I've met a lot of incredibly nice people in my travels.

However, we're civil people here and I'm not looking to yell at you about it. I've met a few angry and militant transgenders, it was not what I'd call a pleasant experience. But I won't dismiss the good either, which most were.

If you don't harm others, or seek to harm others, live how you wish.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I agree with this list unless Elliot Offen counts as wack Pack. In which case, he's the absolute best of all.

Elliot is an automatic laugh for me every time. I can't believe people like him even exist.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

What best wack packers are dead? I can only think of Eric the Actor, original Bigfoot, and umm Kallenbach I guess? WWATW Fred the Elephant Man?

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
What best wack packers are dead? I can only think of Eric the Actor, original Bigfoot, and umm Kallenbach I guess? WWATW Fred the Elephant Man?
Hank the angry drunken dwarf, Blue Iris, Crackhead Bob, Riley Martin. Eric was classic but it’s probably good he died when he did, his shit would’ve gotten old by 2016 I think.