• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stripclubs

Yay or gay?

• Yay

• Gay

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
And the very long end of the day.

- I am not fat
- I am not ugly
- I am not bald
- I am not black

I guess you win.
You're dismissed, Nigger.

Lol, what a cringe Tomlinson faggot you are. You guessed right. Dre ALWAYS WINS IN THE END!!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’ve had some great experiences in my younger days. Canadian ones are the best but expensive. I hadn’t been in years before getting dragged out for a birthday party. More fun than I expected but I can’t foresee myself going again. Had fun and only spent about $100. Overall 6/10 is how I rate strip clubs.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
First one I went to was the Bodyshop in Hollywood. My buddy bought me a private dance from an awesome Australian chick. She was awesome.

Been to some low scale ones around Vancouver/Portland. Don't think I got any dances at those but I didn't have to pay for any drinks so it wasn't the worst time ever.

My friend was a cocktail waitress at a place in Vegas for awhile, so I'd go get in there for free and she would bring me the stripper dinner from the back and I would chill and eat Spaghetti out on the floor lol.
That same chick would also take me in through the back stripper/staff entrance at the Rhino and just drop her ex bfs name to the security guy. "Oh___ is here? Haven't seen him, but go on in."

I guess the common thread here is if it's free and the girls are hot, then it's great.