• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stripclubs

Yay or gay?

• Yay

• Gay

Results are only viewable after voting.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Also I like how you think it's a cool brag to say that someone would be "graceful" in a strip club. Don't you have a mother?

DMAN

Forum Clout
Lose weight, nigger.
Don't worry about me.

I can eat snacks all day and stay in better shape than you'll ever be. You literally turned into Anthony Cumia when offered a blowjob. Don't you have a mother? YEAH, I fucked her!!! 🎲

DMAN

Forum Clout
No you don't. We've all see your photo on NPS.

Unless you're someone else, pretending to be the ugly, bald, black, fat, loser known as Nigga Dre.

In which case, I guess I don't care anymore.

Lol, I've never listened to 1 second of the failed forum podcast that you loved, and clearly anything they "found" was inaccurate shitty attempt at googling since I didn't even know it happened. Nice doxxing some random Kevin James nigger, you fat white faggots who suck at podcasting and doxxing.

I bet you really thought you "got" me, didn't you? "We can finally slow him down! Look! Let's just say this is him!" Nope. Not happening, fat white niggers.

G

For simps.

When I went to grad school in New Mexico, I met two travelling welders in a bar. These fucks got paid in literal plastic sleeves of cash stacks. After several rounds of drinks, they essentially kidnapped me and drove me across state lines to the Zebras Club in El Paso. They each handed me several stacks of hundos and left me in the VIP room. I hate - hate - strip clubs.

Mind you, I was still wearing my work clothes (i.e. I was an adjunct English instructor) so I was wearing a blue Oxford shirt with khakis and loafers. After an hour of lap dances, I ended up handing this whore $20 every few mins to sit and tell me her life story. I was so drunk I actually forgot I was in a strip club. At one point she said, "You're cute, I'll suck your fat dick." And I replied, "Don't you have a mother?"

The next day I woke up back in my house in New Mexico with hundred-dollar bills stuffed in my pockets and no recollection of how I'd got back.
I then called my girlfriend and told her about the whole thing because I'm a faggot.

Could've been the best night of my life, if I just weren't so gay.
Never thought I’d see New Mexico on this god for saken forum. Near El Paso I’ll say Las Cruces go aggies!

G

Just a bunch of men with semi erections, together in a room getting blue balled together. Whatever floats your boat.
I kinda thought the same thing the first time I went to a strip club. I’m like what can we do? meaning blowjobs, etc and she’s like this is it meaning a lap dance.

I just assumed that strip clubs were bordellos that the cops just turned a blind eye on. I should also add that I was as equally retarded when I was 21 as I am now. That is all.