Stock News for GME/AMC (aka: Ken Griffin is the only guy I know that might actually be worse than Patrick):

EraGodless

Fuck off with this horseshit. Jews are going to take all these retards to the cleaners.

yeah, this will be the one time they don’t change the rules so that they can’t lose. Idiots
Kenny Griffin. Not a Jew. He's one if the one's with his pants around his ankles.

That's fine- in 2008, people doubted Michael Burry & Steve Eismen (Jew). It's not much different than that.

You're completely missing the point.

G

[BOC][/BOC]

Kenny Griffin. Not a Jew. He's one if the one's with his pants around his ankles.

That's fine- in 2008, people doubted Michael Burry & Steve Eismen (Jew). It's not much different than that.

You're completely missing the point.
I get the fucking point. A few smart people who got in early or who just get lucky daytrading will make money and 99% of the rest will lose their ass. Once people like Joe Cumia are talking about an investment you’re way too fucking late.

If you think multi-billionaires are going to take this L and turn over their fortune you’re a legit retard. Even if all the data and rules say they should lose it won’t happen, they’ll pull off something illegal, have their jew lawyers and accountants tie it up in court for a decade and then quietly pay a few million in fines. Take that to the bank.

Edit: oh and great example with 2008. Regular Joes got bankrupted all over the country, big banks paid a few millions in fines, no one did a day of time. BoA, Wells Fargo, etc are still around making money.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

lol so they can make money and drop the worthless stock on your dumb fucking head. lets see how much they own this time next year.
Exactly. If this squeeze happens all these big investors will have their computers sell off at the exact right time while all the Robinhood dopes are trying to login to a website that will mysteriously be having trouble loading. It will be over before they even know what’s going on.

EraGodless

I get the fucking point. A few smart people who got in early or who just get lucky daytrading will make money and 99% of the rest will lose their ass. Once people like Joe Cumia are talking about an investment you’re way too fucking late.

If you think multi-billionaires are going to take this L and turn over their fortune you’re a legit retard. Even if all the data and rules say they should lose it won’t happen, they’ll pull off something illegal, have their jew lawyer and accountants tie it up in court for a decade and then quietly pay a few million in fines. Take that to the bank.

Edit: oh and great example with 2008. Regular Joes got bankrupted all over the country, big banks paid a few millions in fines, no one did a day of time. BoA, Wells Fargo, etc are still around making money.
It's not being day-traded/swing traded. Atleast not on a large scale. Retail is actually buying and holding.

EraGodless

If you think multi-billionaires are going to take this L and turn over their fortune you’re a legit retard. Even if all the data and rules say they should lose it won’t happen, they’ll pull off something illegal, have their jew lawyer and accountants tie it up in court for a decade and then quietly pay a few million in fines. Take that to the bank.

You realize there's a lot of investment firms that went under, no? And if not for bailouts- AIG & BoA and the rest would have failed. I don't think bailouts will be an option this time. If they die, they die.

A retail video game store and a movie theater chain. Perhaps tomorrow I'll invest in a VCR repair shop and Tang futures. GME was a great investment if you bought it at $12 late last year and sold it when it was $300 in January. The key words there being "in January". Not to suggest it's impossible to make some money there going forward but this drivel about "five figures" is ludicrous babbling. A retail video game store is not going to undo the entire stock market.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
You realize there's a lot of investment firms that went under, no? And if not for bailouts- AIG & BoA and the rest would have failed. I don't think bailouts will be an option this time. If they die, they die.
The (((media))) may not call it a bailout this time around. It'll be the "2021 Covid Stimulus Bill" or the "Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Reform Bill" but tacked onto those bills will be riders that make sure the you-know-whos get their money.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
ANYONE CAN DO IT!
You sound particularly faggy today. However, you've raised some good points but the cumulation of your hysterical gayness is something like this: "Do you really think they or (((THEY))) would hand it over so easy?"...And you're right: They haven't made it easy. In fact, Robinhood coordinated with the HTF's and the DTCC to suspend the fucking BUY button, the date of the first GME run-up.

But since then, the NSCC and the DTCC have put in place rules and regulations to guard against this happening again (retail occupying heavily shorted stocks), while trying to wrap this thing up. They're open to lending money to HTF's by allowing them to use their long positions as collateral, this way HTF's don't have to sell off their long blue chips en masse for capital, potentially causing a market crash. And then there's the increase in margins (as per NSCC-006) up to 250k a share I believe. They want this thing done with already, before the bill is way too unmanageable. AND the smart money have bought in hard on AMC and GME, as I've said in this thread a thousand times already. Huge institutions; one of them basically owns almost everything on this planet. And retail has since gotten wise to Robinhood and PFOF brokers, as they're moving their funds en masse to Fidelity and other non-PFOF brokers. Could the same level of fuckery happen at Fidelity? Sure. But who would want to deal with the massive amounts of lawsuits that would come their way from retail holders, big and small, over that fuckery?

Plus: The government is ramping up their 37% capital gains tax move, as this MOASS shit gets ready to start. They're not going to get the full amount of what these institutions owe in taxes after all this, because said institutions have the tax system down pat. BUT THEY WILL get it from millions and millions of investors who are now new millionaires, who aren't tax savvy when it comes to being rich. Almost 50% of taxes per new rich person, when you include State. If so many people are now thrust into the upper class and stay there; that's a new tax base for the Dems to milk, and we all know how much they love doing that and how intent they are to stay in those seats forever and ever. The Fed gets their money back from the taxes they collect from us, and the government gets to shake us down every year for a bigger percent.

Yes there's still al lot of things that can happen on the way to the MOASS or even during. YES: We could all be screwed somehow. But it's too big to keep ignoring, and to some degree, the institutional money know this.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
You sound particularly faggy today. However, you've raised some good points but the cumulation of your hysterical gayness is something like this: "Do you really think they or (((THEY))) would hand it over so easy?"...And you're right: They haven't made it easy. In fact, Robinhood coordinated with the HTF's and the DTCC to suspend the fucking BUY button, the date of the first GME run-up.

But since then, the NSCC and the DTCC have put in place rules and regulations to guard against this happening again (retail occupying heavily shorted stocks), while trying to wrap this thing up. They're open to lending money to HTF's by allowing them to use their long positions as collateral, this way HTF's don't have to sell off their long blue chips en masse for capital, potentially causing a market crash. And then there's the increase in margins (as per NSCC-006) up to 250k a share I believe. They want this thing done with already, before the bill is way too unmanageable. AND the smart money have bought in hard on AMC and GME, as I've said in this thread a thousand times already. Huge institutions; one of them basically owns almost everything on this planet. And retail has since gotten wise to Robinhood and PFOF brokers, as they're moving their funds en masse to Fidelity and other non-PFOF brokers. Could the same level of fuckery happen at Fidelity? Sure. But who would want to deal with the massive amounts of lawsuits that would come their way from retail holders, big and small, over that fuckery?

Plus: The government is ramping up their 37% capital gains tax move, as this MOASS shit gets ready to start. They're not going to get the full amount of what these institutions owe in taxes after all this, because said institutions have the tax system down pat. BUT THEY WILL get it from millions and millions of investors who are now new millionaires, who aren't tax savvy when it comes to being rich. Almost 50% of taxes per new rich person, when you include State. If so many people are now thrust into the upper class and stay there; that's a new tax base for the Dems to milk, and we all know how much they love doing that and how intent they are to stay in those seats forever and ever. The Fed gets their money back from the taxes they collect from us, and the government gets to shake us down every year for a bigger percent.

Yes there's still al lot of things that can happen on the way to the MOASS or even during. YES: We could all be screwed somehow. But it's too big to keep ignoring, and to some degree, the institutional money know this.
Guess it's just you and I. Been in since January. See you on the moon brotherman.