Stock News for GME/AMC (aka: Ken Griffin is the only guy I know that might actually be worse than Patrick):

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
NSCC-005 is on the books tomorrow, while also being endowed with accelerated approval: https://i.redd.it/uql3o7vwkwh71.jpg,

MAJOR institutional investors (BlackRock among others) have loaded up on AMC (and I assume GME), up to about $3.28 billion,

Kenny Boy may be trying to make his escape soon, or at least is in the process of building up a golden parachute of sorts:

One stop source center: https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/, https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/

r/SuperStonk has been tracking Ken Griffin's company jet and posting it on the subreddit, which was even funnier than them posting pictures of Citadel and other hedge funds with their lights on, late nights and weekends. His jet path and updates were removed at the request of the owner, indicating that they're watching everything, everywhere. Looks like it's back now:

Now is the time to get into GME/AMC. Probably wont be this cheap again. Very possible this thing could hit the high 5/low 6 figures just on the amount of shorts and synthetics alone, although both communities have been talking about holding on till at least the mid-to-high 6's/low 7's, out of conviction. AMC is already trading at 4 figures on Dark Pools (or 5, i forgot which). And both stocks have been relatively green this week, while the rest of the market is in red.

Put in what you can afford to lose. Leave when you want. But don't say I didn't try to tell yall niggas.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I already spent all my money on Biden scented candles.
biden candles.JPG

EraGodless

LOL superstonk is gayer than ten guys blowing eleven guys.
If you invested 5k when DeepFuckingValue (dude's a pimp for GME) was really gaining steam on wallstreetbets- around July 2020, and held till gamma squeeze at the end of January- you would have made 575k + or minus- and that's getting in at $4 and getting out at $470 (it hit $513). If you bought back in when it dipped a week later (dipped to a low if $41) and held towards the end of February, you would be at roughly $3.8 million (selling at $260- it hit $265).

Shit, you could have put in 2k in January and turned it in to almost 48k. 2k in January for AMC and you would have hit 70k in May/June

Again, the stocks have nothing to do with fubdamentals- and if Robinhood and other trading platforms plus wall street didn't handicap trading GME when it surged in January, it would have probably been the biggest squeeze on record---

Retail investors own 80% of the float for AMC. There's the theory (strong due diligence showing it's accurate) that there are billions of shorted synthetic (counterfeit stocks). When these institutions who shorted the stock can no longer kick the can down the road and are margined called, I don't think Wall Street will ever be the same.

EraGodless

NSCC-005 is on the books tomorrow, while also being endowed with accelerated approval: https://i.redd.it/uql3o7vwkwh71.jpg,

MAJOR institutional investors (BlackRock among others) have loaded up on AMC (and I assume GME), up to about $3.28 billion,

Kenny Boy may be trying to make his escape soon, or at least is in the process of building up a golden parachute of sorts:

One stop source center: https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/, https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/

r/SuperStonk has been tracking Ken Griffin's company jet and posting it on the subreddit, which was even funnier than them posting pictures of Citadel and other hedge funds with their lights on, late nights and weekends. His jet path and updates were removed at the request of the owner, indicating that they're watching everything, everywhere. Looks like it's back now:

Now is the time to get into GME/AMC. Probably wont be this cheap again. Very possible this thing could hit the high 5/low 6 figures just on the amount of shorts and synthetics alone, although both communities have been talking about holding on till at least the mid-to-high 6's/low 7's, out of conviction. AMC is already trading at 4 figures on Dark Pools (or 5, i forgot which). And both stocks have been relatively green this week, while the rest of the market is in red.

Put in what you can afford to lose. Leave when you want. But don't say I didn't try to tell yall niggas.

You would think more dudes on this forum wouldn't just pluck down 1k or so, just to see what happens. Not everything on Reddit is fake and gay. I got really excellent tips on stocks- only one dog. The only thing that has been off is my timing (unloaded a stck at $16 that hit $80 4 days later) and selling AMC at $25 when I got in at $11--- I got back in. Obviously.

A retail video game store and a movie theater chain. Perhaps tomorrow I'll invest in a VCR repair shop and Tang futures. GME was a great investment if you bought it at $12 late last year and sold it when it was $300 in January. The key words there being "in January". Not to suggest it's impossible to make some money there going forward but this drivel about "five figures" is ludicrous babbling. A retail video game store is not going to undo the entire stock market.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

amc is china owned junk. dont know if gme is the same but wouldnt surprise me.

buy facebook or the dow jones etf. these meme stocks are for the poor and uneducated.
Like my balls.

BlackRock bought over 100k in shares. So did Vanguard.

It's not dumb money. That shit doesnt work anymore. It's a once in a lifetime squeeze play, that will not come our way again.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

A retail video game store and a movie theater chain. Perhaps tomorrow I'll invest in a VCR repair shop and Tang futures. GME was a great investment if you bought it at $12 late last year and sold it when it was $300 in January. The key words there being "in January". Not to suggest it's impossible to make some money there going forward but this drivel about "five figures" is ludicrous babbling. A retail video game store is not going to undo the entire stock market.
THIS IS NOT A FUNDAMENTAL PLAY OR A VALUE PLAY. THIS IS STRICTLY A SQUEEZE PLAY. THAT'S IT.

Whether these companies have value after this squeeze or not doesn't matter. Both are heavily shorted and none of the shorts have covered. Millions of people - and now 400 financial institutions - have loaded up on shares (BlackRock, Vanguard, etc). This isn't dumb money playing this. And it hasn't been, no matter how gay both the subreddits are.

A movie theatre and video game store aren't going to undo the entire stock market: The reckless greed of the hedges who shorted them will.

It's 2008; just inverted and directed at a different sector.

Like my balls.

BlackRock bought over 100k in shares. So did Vanguard.

It's not dumb money. That shit doesnt work anymore. It's a once in a lifetime squeeze play, that will not come our way again.
So the "shorts" are going to be forced to buy shares at exorbitant prices to cover their asses and the "apes" are going to refuse to sell their shares thus leaving the shorts totally fucked. This is the entire crux of the theory.

But big money players are buying 100K shares at a time, meaning that there must be plenty of available shares. Oh, that's right, those shares are "fake", kind of like how no one can ever get a real picture of a Bigfoot because they "shape-shift".

There was a big squeeze. In January. Now it's just another scam designed to get people to download apps and give their money away. But hey, maybe I'm totally wrong, in which case I'll see you when I come groveling for a job preparing your tendies.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

lol so they can make money and drop the worthless stock on your dumb fucking head. lets see how much they own this time next year.
You buy on the way up and sell on the way down. You don't try to gauge where the peak is, because that's ridiculous. Or even better: You watch the SI% data on Ortex to get an idea of how much has covered during the MOASS, while keeping your own target in mind.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

So the "shorts" are going to be forced to buy shares at exorbitant prices to cover their asses and the "apes" are going to refuse to sell their shares thus leaving the shorts totally fucked. This is the entire crux of the theory.

But big money players are buying 100K shares at a time, meaning that there must be plenty of available shares. Oh, that's right, those shares are "fake", kind of like how no one can ever get a real picture of a Bigfoot because they "shape-shift".

There was a big squeeze. In January. Now it's just another scam designed to get people to download apps and give their money away. But hey, maybe I'm totally wrong, in which case I'll see you when I come groveling for a job preparing your tendies.
Both AMC and GME are now out of shares. GME had a lower yield anyway.

Based on the synthetic shorts that need to cover (and apparently the share count for AMC revealed that there are 4.3 [or .6] BILLION shares out there right now), and what it's already trading for on dark pools: This thing has the potential to hit 5 figures, just as a start. I only need this thing to hit $10,000 to be a millionaire, although I'll settle for half a mill at $5k, which it should hit pretty easily. I love the DD surrounding the 6 figure price (WHICH IS POSSIBLE), but I'm still not sure about that, myself. Although 100k would be 15 million for me, so why not put it all on black? As long as the hedges dont try some sneaky last-minute shit and AMC doesn't split the stock price.

Last edited:
Both AMC and GME are now out of shares. GME had a lower yield anyway.

Based on the synthetic shorts that need to cover (and apparently the share count for AMC revealed that there are 4.3 [or .6] BILLION shares out there right now), and what it's already trading for on dark pools: This thing has the potential to hit 5 figures, just as a start. I only need this things to hit $10,000 to be a millionaire, although I'll settle for half a mill at $5k, Which it should hit pretty easily. I love the DD surrounding the 6 figure price (WHICH IS POSSIBLE), but I'm still not sure about that, myself. Although 100k would be 15 million for me, so why would I bail out of that?
LOL and there it is..."synthetic shares" and "dark pools" and "settling for" 5K a share and the "DD" on Reddit. And last night I saw Elvis cruising around on Bigfoot's UFO. If he comes by again tonight I'll take a picture and sell it for trillions, although I'll settle for a billion if I must.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

If you invested 5k when DeepFuckingValue (dude's a pimp for GME) was really gaining steam on wallstreetbets- around July 2020, and held till gamma squeeze at the end of January- you would have made 575k + or minus- and that's getting in at $4 and getting out at $470 (it hit $513). If you bought back in when it dipped a week later (dipped to a low if $41) and held towards the end of February, you would be at roughly $3.8 million (selling at $260- it hit $265).

Shit, you could have put in 2k in January and turned it in to almost 48k. 2k in January for AMC and you would have hit 70k in May/June

Again, the stocks have nothing to do with fubdamentals- and if Robinhood and other trading platforms plus wall street didn't handicap trading GME when it surged in January, it would have probably been the biggest squeeze on record---

Retail investors own 80% of the float for AMC. There's the theory (strong due diligence showing it's accurate) that there are billions of shorted synthetic (counterfeit stocks). When these institutions who shorted the stock can no longer kick the can down the road and are margined called, I don't think Wall Street will ever be the same.
Definitely not. And with all the new legislation being pushed out from the NSCC and DTCC, which is SPECIFICALLY catered to this very moment in history: They, with other huge institutions, are expecting this to be the most lit thing Wall Street has ever seen, as it coincides with a massive correction within the market itself.

This could be the safest bet to hedge yourself against a crash. Who knows.

EraGodless

Definitely not. And with all the new legislation being pushed out from the NSCC and DTCC, which is SPECIFICALLY catered to this very moment in history: They, with other huge institutions, are expecting this to be the most lit thing Wall Street has ever seen, as it coincides with a massive correction within the market itself.

This could be the safest bet to hedge yourself against a crash. Who knows.
All I am saying is that buying some shares soon & holding isn'ta bad idea- if you have $100 you can get 3 shares. It's worth it just for shits and giggles- nevermind maoss. The real current price if the stock should be atleast 5k-- but with ladder attacks, HFT's selling millions of shares and then buying them back several 1000x a day, the price is suppressed. But every Friday, there are more calls that are ITM that have to be paid. Remember, a lot of these shorts were done when the stock was trading for under $10. It's been above that for over 3 months (hedgies have lost billions).

Obviously, there's so much more to this and it's fucking fascinating. I know it has the Reddit stench on it, so the O&A crowd is mostly, "meh." Frankly, I'm embarrassed and ashamed.

**not financial advice

Last edited:

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
You buy on the way up and sell on the way down. You don't try to gauge where the peak is, because that's ridiculous. Or even better: You watch the SI% data on Ortex to get an idea of how much has covered during the MOASS, while keeping your own target in mind.
How 'bout dis MO ASS
5322554.jpg

That's terrible, I'm sorry.

Last edited: