• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steak well done crowd

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Another one.

I had originally thought it was a brownie on ice cream from the small photo. Turns out its a well done filet on mashed potatoes.

View attachment 151179

View attachment 151178
This nigger forced them to burn all the flavor out of the filet, then slop steak sauce all over it so it's remotely edible.

It's an expensive cut of meat. This shit is like ordering $5000/pound Bluefin Tuna to be battered, deep fried, and covered with Tartar sauce. People pay out the ass because of how it tastes raw. Patty cakes would probably vomit if he was forced to eat steak tartare.

Why even order an expensive cut of meat if you're going to prepare it in a way that will make it taste identical to a hamburger steak?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It's weird he likes his steak the worst possible way, all his other tastes are so popular and mainstream. I like how he takes the time to order a tender filet mignon then have them deliberately remove every reason anyone would have for ordering it by overcooking it. I bet the cook had his finger on his temple when he read that ticket instead of spitting on it.
And the fact he prefers the Filet over the Ribeye tells you everything you need to know. He just saw in a movie once that Filet is the best!!! It tastes like shit in comparison to a top of the line ribeye. Especially well done. Imagine a Filet which is already low on fat WELL DONE?? FAT FAGGOT.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
And the fact he prefers the Filet over the Ribeye tells you everything you need to know. He just saw in a movie once that Filet is the best!!! It tastes like shit in comparison to a top of the line ribeye. Especially well done. Imagine a Filet which is already low on fat WELL DONE?? FAT FAGGOT.
its the midwestern rube in him. To him thats the fancy/classy cut. When there are better cuts out there.

1694781508001.png

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/XZngmQr']
bespokeknives.png
[/URL]
S'CUSE ME! S'CUSE ME! DO YOU REMEMBAH?? WHEN I TOLD YOU A MINUTE AGO? DO YOU REMEMBAH . . WHEN I ASKED YOU TO ADD 15MIN TO MY TABLES TICKET TIME SO I CAN RUIN THE MUSCULATURE OF THIS POOR COW? DO YOU REMEMBAH?

First of all, Filet-Minon is what rubes order when they want the money to serve as sophistication. It's why nigger go to Red Lobster and eat freezer burned baby crab legs. "It's fancy cuz it's like what we imagine rich people act like. Eatin scrimps 'n shit."

G

You know what's great about being a cook? These liberal faggots in the US shut up when you start talking about food. Because they're foodies but they're incapable of learning and especially labor. They only know what they're told by authority figures. In the media, that's cable news or whoever it's easiest to hear. But with food, they have to begrudgingly respect the person preparing it for them. They can't do it.

So when you read these books by lib-faggot authors like Michele Polan and Michael Rhulman, writing about "The Soul of a Chef", it's a love letter to the working class and, when they interview them, they hear a whole lot of conservative sounding viewpoints re: food. And they shut the fuck up and let it stand. It's like the one place they back off of freaky woke-ness is where the food is prepared. Because they love fucking vegan 12yr olds but they also love foie-gras.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
its the midwestern rube in him. To him thats the fancy/classy cut. When there are better cuts out there.

View attachment 151217
So there's Ribeyes. What are some of them other good cuts we got? Genuinely curious since I stick to Ribeyes, sirloin, strips, sometimes a porterhouse or t bone if there's a good deal.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
So there's Ribeyes. What are some of them other good cuts we got? Genuinely curious since I stick to Ribeyes, sirloin, strips, sometimes a porterhouse or t bone if there's a good deal.
You got all the quality ones, since a Tomahawk is basically just a ribeye.

I guess properly marinated and prepared Flank steak is a nice inexpensive option.

Also Beef ribs, which are pretty great.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
S'CUSE ME! S'CUSE ME! DO YOU REMEMBAH?? WHEN I TOLD YOU A MINUTE AGO? DO YOU REMEMBAH . . WHEN I ASKED YOU TO ADD 15MIN TO MY TABLES TICKET TIME SO I CAN RUIN THE MUSCULATURE OF THIS POOR COW? DO YOU REMEMBAH?

First of all, Filet-Minon is what rubes order when they want the money to serve as sophistication. It's why nigger go to Red Lobster and eat freezer burned baby crab legs. "It's fancy cuz it's like what we imagine rich people act like. Eatin scrimps 'n shit."
Agree. I never eat filet, I prefer a porterhouse or a sirloin

G

Yeah i get it, but isn't say ordering a skirt steak rare just as stupid as ordering a filet mignon well done in a chef's eyes?
No chef would pay attention to doneness on a skirt steak. Unless the waitress told us they were retarded and wanted us to burn it. A skirt is 1/2" at it's thickest part. It can stand about 1.5 min on the grill on each side before it's med-well. Same for searing. My favorite cut. It's like a la carte brisket.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You got all the quality ones, since a Tomahawk is basically just a ribeye.

I guess properly marinated and prepared Flank steak is a nice inexpensive option.

Also Beef ribs, which are pretty great.
A place near me sells rib roasts for a good price so if I'm really feeling steak I'll just buy one and make it. It's not prime I think it's choice but pretty damn good. I usually sear it high first to crust it with the olive oil and herbs paste input on then lower it for 13 mins a pound or so at 375. It's basically impossible to mess up which I like

G

Don't forget he spells it "fillet" and not "filet". Because he's a backwoods white trash inbred nothing.
That's possibly British Pat coming through. It's called a fillet steak in English. "Filet" is the French equivalent, and "filet mignon" is an American thing that sounds French, but isn't used by Frogs. "Mignon" means cute in French, so not sure what that's about.

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
Forum Clout
What steak house is he talking about in that tweet? It's probably a decent place
They just treated him like the well done rube that he is, so he has a grudge.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
White wine with steak and...what is that? Milk? Fat.
I bet his “I drink white wine with steak!” Is another one of his stupid “I’m so unique, I do things differently” things like having a lizard as a pet. Remember - he said his dead lizard was like a son to him while actually having a daughter he abandoned and ignores.

G

I bet his “I drink white wine with steak!” Is another one of his stupid “I’m so unique, I do things differently” things like having a lizard as a pet. Remember - he said his dead lizard was like a son to him while actually having a daughter he abandoned and ignores.
Don't forget, everyone who makes apple pie with granny smiths is wrong. Red delicious are the way to go. Mushy. Mushy is key.