• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steak well done crowd

Forum Clout
Yeah i get it, but isn't say ordering a skirt steak rare just as stupid as ordering a filet mignon well done in a chef's eyes?
Nah, if the chef knows what he's doing he'll sear the skirt steak at the right tempurature and let it rest for the proper amount of time so it's juicy and tender. Often times ruined steaks are due to people not knowing how to cook them (and season them) vs. the cut and quality.

G

Used to work in restaurants. Well done filets got the burger press lol
Any chef worth a damn should refuse to cook a steak well done, especially a fillet steak. "I'll do it medium well if they want, but I'm not sending out a well done steak" should be the automatic reply. My 5 year old daughter will happily eat medium rare or medium steak. There's no excuse for an adult to ask for it. You want well done beef, exactly, order a burger

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
Any chef worth a damn should refuse to cook a steak well done, especially a fillet steak. "I'll do it medium well if they want, but I'm not sending out a well done steak" should be the automatic reply. My 5 year old daughter will happily eat medium rare or medium steak. There's no excuse for an adult to ask for it. You want well done beef, exactly, order a burger
I'd always thought this as well, and I like rare to medium rare filets myself.
BUT, my wife and I watch cooking shows, and a lot of professional chefs agree that there is an art to cooking well-done steaks.
In at least a few seasons of Masterchef, one of the challenges is cooking a juicy well-done steak.
Some retards don't like pink, and really good chefs will make them happy.
Obviously, they are still retards...

G

I'd always thought this as well, and I like rare to medium rare filets myself.
BUT, my wife and I watch cooking shows, and a lot of professional chefs agree that there is an art to cooking well-done steaks.
In at least a few seasons of Masterchef, one of the challenges is cooking a juicy well-done steak.
Some retards don't like pink, and really good chefs will make them happy.
Obviously, they are still retards...
They are retards and shouldn't be encouraged. Just give them a bowl of box mac and cheese and a hat with a propeller on it and they'll be happy as Larry

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230915-042540_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum Clout
It's weird he likes his steak the worst possible way, all his other tastes are so popular and mainstream. I like how he takes the time to order a tender filet mignon then have them deliberately remove every reason anyone would have for ordering it by overcooking it. I bet the cook had his finger on his temple when he read that ticket instead of spitting on it.
I think it keeps him up at night knowing he loves his steaks the same way Trump does, he's practically a Maga bro now

Forum Clout
White wine with steak and...what is that? Milk? Fat.
It's the remnants of some orange juice mixed drink for the obvious diabetic.

Honestly if he just ordered a well done steak and a tall glass of milk and told everyone to fuck off, I'd respect the move.

This pretending to be a sophisticate while choosing every worst possible option and looking down at everyone else is just some weird closeted homo stuff coming out the wrong way as some catty foodie.

G

It's the remnants of some orange juice mixed drink for the obvious diabetic.

Honestly if he just ordered a well done steak and a tall glass of milk and told everyone to fuck off, I'd respect the move.

This pretending to be a sophisticate while choosing every worst possible option and looking down at everyone else is just some weird closeted homo stuff coming out the wrong way as some catty foodie.
Milk, steak and eggs. The 70s Arnie go-to meal, before he became a vegan fag. Good stuff.

Like you say, the grating thing about Fat is the combination of pretentiousness, fake superiority and then just doing everything wrong. I hate him so much.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I don't need you to tell me I'm overweight, Im fat because I like to eat alot and I'm a heavy drinker. Suck my fucking cock.
I'm strong confident Patrick Tomlinson.

I don't have to prove anything to that tiny queer. I finished that half marathon on a sprained ankle with the discipline and courage of a real man.
I'm strong confident Patrick Tomlinson.