• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

St. Mel opines on Kamala Harris, stops short of calling her a cunt

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Ukrainian and Russian are distinct languages you absolute tard. Oksana is a Ukrainian name and has a Russian equivalent:

1000000276.png

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Aisha (RA)...not Mohammed SAAW. Explained it millions of times, her motive was to be closer chronologically (to be seen as favorite) to the origin point/magic sprinkles. She lied, but her motive was political. She'd roll in her grave if she knew her lie was used to slander her husband as a pedo.
Damn! That's a good explanation!
It's Ukrainian dumb fuck...
The Russian and Ukrainian version of Oksana are spelled identically. Also, you said you had a crush on a Belarussian woman (or child) named "Svetlana." That's the Russian spelling, you dumb fuck. Belarussian is "Sviatlana."

Honestly, I have to talk to the mods about limiting your ability to post.

Forum Clout
Damn! That's a good explanation!

The Russian and Ukrainian version of Oksana are spelled identically. Also, you said you had a crush on a Belarussian woman (or child) named "Svetlana." That's the Russian spelling, you dumb fuck. Belarussian is "Sviatlana."

Honestly, I have to talk to the mods about limiting your ability to post.
Then we won't get to laugh at him as much

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
@Mass.gov is a weird mother fucker. Who would post on a message board where everyone hates them? And it's not like trolling, he keeps trying to make salient points, but everyone just responds to him calling him a faggot - which he is.
I’m nice to him. I’m planning to use the “every woman in Hollywood is a man” conspiracy during Thanksgiving dinner. That should keep the convo from going down the politics rabbit hole.