• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

St. Mel opines on Kamala Harris, stops short of calling her a cunt

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
Shes older than your prophets wife. He even admitted to fucking the child
Aisha (RA)...not Mohammed SAAW. Explained it millions of times, her motive was to be closer chronologically (to be seen as favorite) to the origin point/magic sprinkles. She lied, but her motive was political. She'd roll in her grave if she knew her lie was used to slander her husband as a pedo.

Forum Clout
Just lol..>Sue Lightning has a more femme gaze. This is some Central Asiatic/Turkic BOY. Only a bio male has these clavicles

09fe9c9ecc765a52baff951d8a2a89d8_md.jpg
Blair Whyte looks more female

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Aisha (RA)...not Mohammed SAAW. Explained it millions of times, her motive was to be closer chronologically (to be seen as favorite) to the origin point/magic sprinkles. She lied, but her motive was political. She'd roll in her grave if she knew her lie was used to slander her husband as a pedo.
Ya great excuse for worshipping a kid fucker. Absurd evidence. Total horseshit.

Also that twitter link. Charlize Theron is a dude? Cameron Diaz? Jesus christ pull your head out of your ass. Im not saying they picture perfect gorgeous or anything. Sure theyre a bit coke-whire thin…but I guaran-damn tee theyre better looking than Mrs Boq. And if you disagree youd be happy to post a picture of her/it

Forum Clout
It's not slander if your culture is proud of it

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout

All you do is lie about pedophiles because you are one.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
You creep me the fuck off anyway...if I could issue bench warrants for hard drives, (wallahi) I'd start with yours. Blocked.

(Fuu, when the resident creep tries to virtue-sass at your expense, it might truly be the time to leave this cesspit that offers nothing to anyone).

You've been blocking a lot of people the past few days

1000000375.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I thought about this. They are present, but a minority. Never leading roles. (Acting has been a strictly Male endeavor from Babylon to Kabuki theater, to Shakespearean England to Weimar Germany to the modern era)

once you develop the eye for it, you cannot unsee. I was also scoffing at the notion back in 2016 or so.

It’s a wild conspiracy but it’s not that outlandish. A lot of male actors are gay and producers will force actors/actresses to hack themselves up with plastic surgery to see if they’ll be controlled. If they’re all willing to go under the knife to change their faces, then undoubtedly some will take it a few steps further.

I always thought Jennifer Garner looked like a guy.

chocolatehellhole

Im athletic and my aura is "Vampiric Domination"
Forum Clout
@chocolatehellhole stop spamming my shit with your lame car crashes, coprophile faggot.
You were supposed to ignore the sass, you didn't make it 20 minutes.

Stop feeding the sassters - drop your new "every chick is a tranny" schtick, grannyster. Maybe I'll start ribbing your posts again. You were lodging a pretty good comeback before grannygate and the subsequent denials. Make a change.