• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

St. Mel opines on Kamala Harris, stops short of calling her a cunt

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
Just lol..>Sue Lightning has a more femme gaze. This is some Central Asiatic/Turkic BOY. Only a bio male has these clavicles

09fe9c9ecc765a52baff951d8a2a89d8_md.jpg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Just lol..>Sue Lightning has a more femme gaze. This is some Central Asiatic/Turkic BOY. Only a bio male has these clavicles

Theres something pretty hilarious about Mel SCREAMING that she has no “spiritual connection” with him.

Yeah, Mel. She’s a fucking Russian third world whore you cheated on your wife with. Did you expect her to be an Orthodox trad wife going to church with you?

I mean obviously not considering the whole jacuzzi debacle, but still.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

She was married to Timothy Dalton (underrated James Bond in my opinion to be perfectly honest witcha). They have a kid together. Gonna lead towards her being female but what do I know

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Theres something pretty hilarious about Mel SCREAMING that she has no “spiritual connection” with him.

Yeah, Mel. She’s a fucking Russian third world whore you cheated on your wife with. Did you expect her to be an Orthodox trad wife going to church with you?

I mean obviously not considering the whole jacuzzi debacle, but still.
She was previously the wife of Simon Skinner, so Mel assumed she was somewhat respectable. As any man would. Plus he was in the middle of a rough patch going into it (hehe). He wasn't the usual level-headed Mel. Anyone not on Team Mel, past or present, is... well...probably a mincing ass eater. A fucking queer.

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
Cant see thru a dumb script...

bad/amateurish LIAR

"Hahaha! ST MEL! (But also kike hate thread!)" dumb poors.

The funniest part? There are some sassters here who are just "pretending/feigning" stupidity. They know...and they're part of it (It's a HUUUUUUUGE club). There are homeless bums and orphans in orphanages in on the secret. Im just whistleblowing.

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
Uhh, why do you have this pic? Nevermind. None of my beeswax, I suppose.
You creep me the fuck off anyway...if I could issue bench warrants for hard drives, (wallahi) I'd start with yours. Blocked.

(Fuu, when the resident creep tries to virtue-sass at your expense, it might truly be the time to leave this cesspit that offers nothing to anyone).

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
I’ve noticed you say a lot of Hollywood women are trannies. Which ones aren’t?
I thought about this. They are present, but a minority. Never leading roles. (Acting has been a strictly Male endeavor from Babylon to Kabuki theater, to Shakespearean England to Weimar Germany to the modern era)

once you develop the eye for it, you cannot unsee. I was also scoffing at the notion back in 2016 or so.