• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sports Pat Retweeted another take no actual football fan believes

Forum Clout
Be funny if Niki is making him shower at the gym.
He wouldn't stop using it as a toilet.

Soon:
bsepct411u181.png

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Meanwhile back at Rancho Del Boca Fatso

G

There is nothing special about her in the least, besides that's she's rich. No tits, no ass, the personality of a fucking cucumber, what's so goddamn special that anyone besides teen girls would even think of her?

These people who only started paying attention to politics when Trump became President are so strange...
Anybody who lets a fucking celebrity influence them in the way they vote deserves the consequences.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
There is nothing special about her in the least, besides that's she's rich. No tits, no ass, the personality of a fucking cucumber, what's so goddamn special that anyone besides teen girls would even think of her?

These people who only started paying attention to politics when Trump became President are so strange...
Shit like this makes me realize how disconnected from mainstream "culture" I am, and I resent Rick/Jen and this place for forcing it on me. I can't name a single taylor swift song even if I have heard it at some point, and I care about as much about the NFL. We need celebrity murderers like Mark David Chapman more than whoever is pushing this shit is my takeaway.

Forum Clout
If Taylor Swift hadn't supported Biden in 2020, her career would have been over by now, that's how the entertainment industry works. Ben-Dovids are the shotcallers.
She is an actress in a badly written movie, sadly enough people are retards and enjoy watching it.

Forum Clout
There is nothing special about her in the least, besides that she's rich. No tits, no ass, the personality of a fucking cucumber, what's so goddamn special that anyone besides teen girls would even think of her?

Back in my day, pop stars had tits, ass and went crazy.

Now they have no tits or ass, and don't go crazy.

What's up with that?

1000011209.png

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
There was just a report out that Biden was trying to recruit her to help with his campaign.

The backlash had nothing to do with politics, football fans in general were annoyed with this pop singer becoming the poochie of the NFL to tap into the young girl demo. Now that Biden has become aware what a Taylor Swift is it was JUST women hating incel MAGAs and everyone else was TOTALLY cool with it. It's all so obvious and tiresome.

Last edited: