• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sports Pat Retweeted another take no actual football fan believes

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I think Taylor is fine as far as celebrities go? I thought most of the Taylor swift hate was coming from niggers and nigger worshippers?

Yeah this is what it’s seemed like to me. Most football fans are just tired of this teenage pop culture shit being forces upon them and the the actual hate seems to be coming from blacks who hate her generic white prettiness and milquetoast kids music.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Anyone remember when Joe posted that Milla was so naturally attracted to his tall, blue-collar, conservative rockstar sensibilities? She was so used to tiny preening Hollywood liberal bitchboys that her panties practically melted.

Sure is easy to speak on behalf of the pretty celebrity, saying which political party turns her on.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm more mad at the amount and quality of ads that are played, sure i stream for free but they're all so terrible

Don't mind seeing a middling attractive 30+ yo encroaching the wall every time the TE makes a catch (over some ugly as fuck fan) but the faggy comments made by any commentator is too much to make you forget that they're just targetting the dumbest of broads now over their actual fans.

Just more of women need to infiltrate things that men enjoy and then make them worse, all celebrated by spineless faggots

G

Now lets pretend that Kelce guy had taken a Novak Djokovic position with the covid shots and Swift announced she was retiring to start a family, because T-bone Kelce had knocked her up and she didn't believe in abortion. Pat and his braindead ilk would be calling for them to face the guillotine.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Now lets pretend that Kelce guy had taken a Novak Djokovic position with the covid shots and Swift announced she was retiring to start a family, because T-bone Kelce had knocked her up and she didn't believe in abortion. Pat and his braindead ilk would be calling for them to face the guillotine.
I think it should be said Taylor Swift appeals to like a minor amount of centrist democrats anyway who just cheer when a celebrity hates Trump. The Right Wingers already hate her, but the leftists fucking despise her because she takes private jets everytime she needs to take a shit, she’s a white straight woman, she practices “performative activism” like selling little bracelets with social justice messages on them (while doing 0 for actual social issues), and then bilking her fans with ticket prices when shes a billionaire.

So that should speak to Pats mentality. Despite supposedly giving a fuck about climate change and all that he’s perfectly happy to support this woman who’s turning the sea black cause she said Trump is a meanie who divides people. (And thats literally all she said. Like i can not express enough how politically neutral this woman tries to be.)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anyone remember when Joe posted that Milla was so naturally attracted to his tall, blue-collar, conservative rockstar sensibilities? She was so used to tiny preening Hollywood liberal bitchboys that her panties practically melted.

Sure is easy to speak on behalf of the pretty celebrity, saying which political party turns her on.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think it should be said Taylor Swift appeals to like a minor amount of centrist democrats anyway who just cheer when a celebrity hates Trump. The Right Wingers already hate her, but the leftists fucking despise her because she takes private jets everytime she needs to take a shit, she’s a white straight woman, she practices “performative activism” like selling little bracelets with social justice messages on them (while doing 0 for actual social issues), and then bilking her fans with ticket prices when shes a billionaire.

So that should speak to Pats mentality. Despite supposedly giving a fuck about climate change and all that he’s perfectly happy to support this woman who’s turning the sea black cause she said Trump is a meanie who divides people. (And thats literally all she said. Like i can not express enough how politically neutral this woman tries to be.)
She actually had tried to stay out of the whole political debate until the left started to say she must be an evil Republican trump supporter and she had to say something to show support for democrats. She pretty much got bullied into it because if she said nothing people like Pat were ready to call her an evil Nazi maga Republican fascist.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If for some inexplicable reason the hypothetical publicist running my non-existent Instagram account decided to set me up on a date with Taylor Swift, I would absolutely go.
I'd get there early, rack up a bar tap, order a steak as soon as she sat down, order more drinks while I waited for my steak, tweet on my phone how drunk I am while she talks about herself, eat the steak, and leave.

This new narrative that republicans hate Taylor Swift because they're chauvinist and jealous is classic liberal projection. No grown man wants to date Taylor Swift. She's not even hot. Just an emotionally stunted woman-child who lives in a bubble of her millions and millions of bipolar women-child fans. She's the pied piper of female mental illness and I hope she dies alone like Jennifer Anniston.

Jason Kelce is just a cornball Gronk wannabe.
People that aren’t Swift freaks are just sick of seeing her dopey faces in the skybox all season. You don’t have to watch or know football but from how much it’s been covered you know Taylor swift is dating a player on the Chiefs. It’s so annoying to see the democrat blue check grifters trying to make this political like football is 100% watched by “maga republicans”

Just from all the news coverage yesterday of the championship games they barely mention the 49ers are also in the Super Bowl and their big comeback against the Lions. CNN.com currently has 4 stories involving Swift on their home page and not one has anything to do with her music career.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
1706651904280.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This isn’t the first time he’s bitched about his gym not having hot water. I’ve been working out in gyms since my late teens and I don’t think I’ve ever even noticed if they had hot water or not. Water fountain not working? That would cause some issue but no hot water? He really is a fat faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This isn’t the first time he’s bitched about his gym not having hot water. I’ve been working out in gyms since my late teens and I don’t think I’ve ever even noticed if they had hot water or not. Water fountain not working? That would cause some issue but no hot water? He really is a fat faggot.
" Our trolls have got the hot water turned off at my gym in the middle of winter!"

Forum Clout
Notice how poorly he put his lie together again this time. He's "bracing" AFTER he "slipped into an icelandic glacier". Not before.

One of the most entertaining things about him is his inability to be a convincing liar.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hot showers are for pussies. And if you've ever lived with a woman or god help you had multiple sisters growing up, even warm showers are a foreign luxury anyway. What he's saying is that his wife doesn't shower so he's used to hot ones.

Also, he's been tweeting a mile a minute all day, sperging like he used to do on reddit. There's no way he was at the gym.
Be funny if Niki is making him shower at the gym.