Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1715750549810.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Now he has to update the Airbnb pictures!! I see the Mustang is still there while he's at a concert, did "fuck gender roles" Patrick make his zonked out wife drive to the concert?
Good observation. Seems like its almost staged. Will need more information. It shows it was posted 16hours ago from the time pat made the tweet. Plus how did he find that ad? Who comes home from a concert at midnight, notices lawn chairs were missing, and goes straight to craigslist and finds the ad right away? He just happened to be gone when they came by.

1715751155586.png

Good observation. Seems like its almost staged. Will need more information. It shows it was posted 16hours ago from the time pat made the tweet. Plus how did he find that ad? Who comes home from a concert at midnight, notices lawn chairs were missing, and goes straight to craigslist and finds the ad right away? He just happened to be gone when they came by.

View attachment 199428
It is staged. He knows his lawsuit against the MPD is dogshit so he's doing new false flag gayops. This one was tame and was to test the waters. He will do another one soon that will be bonkers, just watch.

Archived the original ad:

Lol fat cocksucker is trying to get them back
View attachment 199427
Archive of his desperation post:

Definitely don't email him via anonymous craiglist email relay!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead

View attachment 199428
Holy shit, this is fake? Like when he said he replaced the decking?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

View attachment 199428
Didn't someone try this exact bit before, but maybe on Facebook marketplace? He probably has Google alerts for his address