Someone Nutted a Baby In This UnFunny Hole

G

FqpaeBG.jpg

These are screenshots of recorded video btw...Dumb, energetic (lonely) tranny @Ashcroft

Ashcroft

Paul
As per usual, Boq posts a bunch of photos he's certain will make him look cool. Instead, he humiliates himself further. Then he finally goes to bed in shame.
He'll be back in a few hours and pretend it never happend.

I made you so mad you turned gay and then admitted you had to use Omegele to meet women.

I own you. You're literally a toy I play with.

G

As per usual, Boq posts a bunch of photos he's certain will make him look cool. Instead, he humiliates himself further. Then he finally goes to bed in shame.
He'll be back in a few hours and pretend it never happend.

I made you so mad you turned gay and then admitted you had to use Omegele to meet women.

I own you. You're literally a toy I play with.
You're a lonely lil energetic nut...

G

I made you so angry you humiliated yourself again last night. You are my plaything. Dance and twirl.
Ok how about this...Just prior to going LIVE on Saturday, I'll be here boqposting and then you determine how "mad" I sound when I go live.
LMAO at you, you're more genuinely delusional than my lil Cassius Clay persona.

Ashcroft

Paul
They're college students (and twins)...20s

You're a fucking faggot.

So that niggerish flat brimmed fitted and red necklace is your pussy-getting outfit? When you talk to underage girls online?

You're the lonelinest person on the internet. You're not married. You have no friends. You have no job. You don't play sports. You have no hobbies.
The only people you speak to at all are on the Internet.

G

You're a fucking faggot.

So that niggerish flat brimmed fitted and red necklace is your pussy-getting outfit? When you talk to underage girls online?

You're the loneliness person on the internet. You're not married. You have no friends. You have no job. You don't play sports. You have no hobbies.
The only people you speak to at all are on the Internet.
He/her is mad now.

G

I'm cackling with glee.

Nice pussy getting outfit stupid.
How do you let yourself get puppeteered by a youtuber named "Toilet Bowl Earth"? Oh that's right, you're just a message board posting nut who is energetic about this petty and peripheral Patrick tomlinson stuff. Nerd,loser etc. I need to get back to YT beefs, this is hampering stuff.

Say stuff again boq...