• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some dumped woman went through the trouble of making and printing this sticker

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
All to shame some twink. Once again women are conflating "having a bad selfish boyfriend" with "being in an abusive relationship"

View attachment 116172
"Stonewalling" is a term for ignoring the provocations of Narcissists. sound slike she a Narcissistic cunt who would try to get a rise out of him and he'd just not react and that would drive her crazy. she's still sopping for him and mad he wants nothing to do with her

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I'm not a lawyer, but that's a clear case of defamation, no?
Probably, but this guy is most likely already pump-n-dumping some other dumb Brooklyn slut from Tinder. Also this shit was by where a lot of the UN diplomats live, so I'm not sure what audience she was anticipating with this placement besides some dickhead from Romania and me

G

Probably, but this guy is most likely already pump-n-dumping some other dumb Brooklyn slut from Tinder. Also this shit was by where a lot of the UN diplomats live, so I'm not sure what audience she was anticipating with this placement besides some dickhead from Romania and me
Since you live in the area, can you search for his first name on Facebook and see if he comes up? Then try to find the crazy bitch lol.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
This is how woman destroyed MeToo. It started off going after men who were real rapists and should be in prison, Weinstein, Spacey; to shaming men who were perverts, but didn't do anything illegal, Louis CK, Cosby; to trying to ruin men because you had a bad date, Chris Hardwick, Aziz Ansari (his total crime was being bad at forplay and havng a small penis).

Women took what could have been a society changing movement around gender dynamics and drove it into the ground in four years. Now people just ignore it. Ezra Miller beats women and they/thems a sex cult, but still gets to star in movies.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
This is how woman destroyed MeToo. It started off going after men who were real rapists and should be in prison, Weinstein, Spacey; to shaming men who were perverts, but didn't do anything illegal, Louis CK, Cosby; to trying to ruin men because you had a bad date, Chris Hardwick, Aziz Ansari (his total crime was being bad at forplay and havng a small penis).

Women took what could have been a society changing movement around gender dynamics and drove it into the ground in four years. Now people just ignore it. Ezra Miller beats women and they/thems a sex cult, but still gets to star in movies.
Luis saying that Aziz have her the Mister Socko might be the funniest thing he’s ever said.