• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some dumped woman went through the trouble of making and printing this sticker

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I wouldn't be shocked if 99% of the dumb bitches that use that term have either never seen it or have no idea where it came from.

Amusing story: a few years ago, the American fan told me he was dating a divorced lass - gorgeous redhead, I'll admit - and he told me this was her favorite movie.

I told him to fucking run.

Forum Clout
All to shame some twink. Once again women are conflating "having a bad selfish boyfriend" to "being in an abusive relationship"

View attachment 116172
A story as old as time itself. Woman is inexplicably attracted to total jizzbag, woman throws herself at him, jizzbag fucks her until it gets dull, jizzbag blows woman off, woman is emotionally shattered upon discovering she is not in full control. Rage ensues. As always, her taste in men is never questioned.