• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So you're not convinced Patrick is retarded?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is a 41 year old man that spends his days shooting nerf bullets at republicans he doesn’t like on tv. He’s been doing this for years yet doesn’t claim to be mentally ill. If Kayne West did this he would go all in with “look how stupid he is!” With zero self awareness.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
fatpat.jpg
Your avatar leering at that fat kid is unsettling.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I think it's more narcissism than retardation. Patty's mommy wrote his name on his toys when he was a kid -> writing your name on your toys became the "correct" way -> Patty continued to do things the "correct" way as an adult.

The conversation about writing your name on your toys has been settled long before any of you interjecting your unwanted opinions on the subject.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Never forget that I paid my attorney - a respected figure one step away from the fucking Supreme Court of a large state - to review Patso’s Twitter feed. After a few minutes he chided me for fucking with a “legitimate pants-shitting retard”. He did not opine whether said retard is fat; however, I am of the opinion that he’s bulbous and fat as fuck.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Never forget that I paid my attorney - a respected figure one step away from the fucking Supreme Court of a large state - to review Patso’s Twitter feed. After a few minutes he chided me for fucking with a “legitimate pants-shitting retard”. He did not opine whether said retard is fat; however, I am of the opinion that he’s bulbous and fat as fuck.
Now we know why he didn't make it to the state Supreme Court.