• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So you're not convinced Patrick is retarded?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
He was at least 30 when he did this:

1644940419578.png

1644940457914.png

Are we fucking with an actually retarded man here?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Nice damaged hardwood floor in the corner, stupid.

The dichotomy between the custom painted child's toy and the unrepaired wooden floor is Patrick in one picture.

Look fellow perpetual children on Twitter, I spent my time playing with toys, painting my name on them like a tard and posing them for photos instead of painting some stain and poly on the thing in this picture that would actually stand out to a real man as an issue worthy of time.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Late one night in 1989, a drunk Tommy Raven came into Pat's room and fingered his asshole. Then Mama Raven personally administered intense therapy on a nightly basis wearing booby tassels and spanking him with a big black dildo. Pat is that fucked up.
Tommy walked in to find Patrick ass up requesting to be molested, then called him a faggot in disgust and left his family. Patrick believes as a result abandoning your child is normal

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Underpants