• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So Rick's sticking to this story

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
19/4? No American writes April 19th like that. The FBI is retarded or the guy they arrested is not the guy in that convo.

Something is off about that. And I have a hard time believing the guy sounds like a 17 year from California, much less a US citizen. The economics of his business in relation to the risk it posed does not really compute either. I assumed he’d be in some 3rd world shithole with a voip and vpn.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Minor correction: @Caverlock didn't reach out to Torswats for information, it was some other rascal.

I'm a dirty foreigner who's been around a lot of other dirty foreigners and that accent sounded fake as shit to me. Couldn't place it anywhere and the dude fucked up a couple of times pronouncing the same words in wildly different ways. My takeaway at the time was that it was an American putting on a bad, generically 'foreign' accent. Him being a 17-year-old dummy would check out.
I can see it being a fake accent since I agree it sounds pretty inauthentic but it still sounded like a grown man with some years under his belt and not a 17 year old from Cali to my ears.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I can see it being a fake accent since I agree it sounds pretty inauthentic but it still sounded like a grown man with some years under his belt and not a 17 year old from Cali to my ears.
Unless this kid is 6'4 with size 14 shoes, I agree.

I love 4/20.I don't smoke weed, lol.

1jyb7c.gif

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The thing that makes no sense, whether it was Rick ordering the swats himself, Torswats doing it or some other mentally ill person paying Torswats to do it - is the sheer number of times it happened. I know most of them weren't technically swatting but it was still somebody making the phone call so the police would turn up to his house. Who would think that was worth it when all he did for most of them was just make a "swat number 34" or whatever tweet.

It's all very confusing and fat.

Forum Clout
Something is off about that. And I have a hard time believing the guy sounds like a 17 year from California, much less a US citizen. The economics of his business in relation to the risk it posed does not really compute either. I assumed he’d be in some 3rd world shithole with a voip and vpn.
They probably just murdered the real Torswats guy, created a 17-year-old patsy, and left room for Torswats to be "more than one person who will never be caught" so they can honey pot drunk internet retards. Brad Dennis is certainly made up person.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Feds have been likely lurking/ monitoring this place and laughing along to the media this place produces and seeing if there’s anything actually tying this place to the swats, seeing it’s nothing but mean spirited jokes, making fun of each other and pointing out what an absolute fat loser Rick and the fat pack are. No one here has ever taken credit, bragged or encouraged the swats; in fact, everyone here thinks swatting is incredibly gay and have condemned it from the start. Have they reached out to anyone with available doxx for questioning? No. Cause they known it’s not coming from here.

This can never be said enough: In any of the iteration of the sub or forums brothermen never swatted either Joe or Anthony Cumia, Opie, Jim, Logan Lynn or anyone else that has come to the attention of this place, despite having both Anthony and Joes doxx for years. Has anyone ever swatted a live event any one has done? No That’s never been a thing, cause it’s not funny and it’s gay. Given that it’s not funny and gay, it’s clear Patrick S Tomlinson or someone in his orbit is behind this. Fuck even Chris Chan has never been swatted and he’s been trolled for like 15 years.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He just retweeted this

View attachment 179286

He's signing off on Snackie's claim that we paid Torswats in Rick's name and then stiffed him. Remember, that entire theory comes from someone who claimed to be Torswats talking to Caverlock and Dan - "Torswats" said Rick paid him for swats and then stopped paying.

Keeping in mind we can't believe anything anyone claiming to be Torswats says, what we do know is a Gemini account exists registered under Rick's gmail address. We do know that. How would someone pass the verification step to do that unless they had access to Rick's email? I dunno. I guess it's possible Rick does have a Gemini account but never contacted Torswats at all... But then we have the whole suspicious timing of Rick conveniently drowning his phone in Mexico and making a big display of it right after the Torswats story broke. All circumstantial, but it is suspicious. Jackie Singh also popped out of the fucking woodwork right around the same time.

Now Rick is taking the story from Torswats and instead of just calling him a liar, he's going a step further and saying that story is in fact true except that WE paid for the swattings in his name - which is impossible the way Torswats said it happened. By retweeting Snackie above, he's agreeing that payments were in fact made to Torswats in his name, even though that has never been proven - it's just a story Torswats told.

It's not smart to position himself that way at this point in the investigation, since even if he's innocent Rick has no way to know what exactly happened. By sharing this narrative, it would just make you question how Rick could know this at all? Again, why not just say Torswats can't be trusted about anything and wait to see how the investigation shakes out?

At this point, we still don't know what happened. Either:
- Torswats told the truth - Rick paid him and then stopped.
- Torswats lied - Rick never paid him and Torswats swatted him on his own.
- Torswats told what he thought was the truth, but someone else paid him under Rick's name.
- The "Torswats" who talked to Dan and Caver wasn't the real Torswats and made everything up for attention. It's also possible the Torswats arrested today had nothing to do with Rick and somebody else we don't even know about yet was swatting him.

What we do know is Rick's approach to this whole thing is suspicious and doesn't give him much room to back out.
Best case for him at this point is he's just proven wrong, which he'll never admit to. Worst case is he's incriminated himself here if he was behind it. Bottom line is he's fat and should stop talking about this and let LEO do their job.
The only explanation is Jackie is space edge

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The reasonable explanation if you don’t buy Pig is doing this to himself is that he’s just a fucking dummy who’s TERRIBLE at explaining himself. At some point he probably opened up a telegram or gemini account and forgot about it or is being dishonest in just saying he did so. Because (somehow) saying he never had an account and no smoking gun of there being so is better than saying he did and explaining why. He never backtracks.
This is (currently) where I’m at. He’s dumb and cannot frame an account to his benefit even when the stakes are high. He’s also extremely emotional when talking to protestors on X and that fries his tiny little processor further.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Sorry, I'm autisming hard.

If the Torswats arrested today is the guy who was actually swatting Rick, or if he was part of a group of swatters using that handle, I'm actually hopefully optimistic Rick was behind his own swattings. I don't think a 17 year old Florida kid is smart or conniving enough to make up a story about Rick swatting himself just to interject himself into our ongoing drama with him. Of all the lolcows on the planet, why randomly pick Rick to swat 46 times when he was (most likely) never connected to Rick via here or KF or elsewhere? What would his motivation be to fixate on one person like that? It would totally fit a teenager's profile to just openly brag about swatting someone because they stopped paying them without considering consequences. At 17, he would be the youngest ONA lurker on the internet by at least a decade. It just doesn't make sense.

Then there's more circumstantial evidence I totally forgot about, like the time Rick tweeted about a swatting event BEFORE it happened, then deleted the tweet soon thereafter.

I'm now leaning toward either Rick did it himself or someone ordered the swats in his name, but again, how would they do that with a Gemini wallet registered with Rick's email? It's getting harder and harder for me to see any other possible outcome. Rick is sus af.
Going 100% off of what I read here so obviously it's true. He was paying torswats and ghosted him a payment or 2 and a teenager probably with asburger syndrome went scorched earth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Going 100% off of what I read here so obviously it's true. He was paying torswats and ghosted him a payment or 2 and a teenager probably with asburger syndrome went scorched earth.
True or not, its the only instance that someone has ever "taken credit" for it and they happened to blame pat for setting it up. Hopefully this arrest will confirm if its true or not. I think most people here cant wait to see how this unfolds since we all know it wasnt coming from here. I want to hear/see pats disappointment when feds tell him OnA pests werent some grand conspiracy to SWAT him. Whoever is involved I hope gets locked up for a long time. Im guessing they will make an example out of whoever it is and give them a crazy sentence to discourage people from thinking of trying it.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
If the swatting was happening to a niche side character like Paul Weimer, I'd say someone on this forum would be the main suspect.

But Pat is a legit 'celebrity' on Twitter. And he's unbelievably obnoxious and insulting to people. Not a day goes by where he doesn't start a fight with some random stranger. I think someone really is swatting him, but it's not anyone from here. It will be some random pro lifer or right winger who he insulted and called child on Twitter.

Forum Clout
I want to point out that for a while, people here had speculated it was Pat calling swats on himself for attention/false flagging the forums. The "sue the mpd" angle that torswats was allegedly told actually wasnt proposed. (Could have been floated before but I at least never read it.) So for the swatting client to have made that angle up specifically for the call would suggest they weren't part of the forums. If it was someone from here, they would've told Torswats it was to get the stalkers arrested.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
You retards need to stop explaining why you think it wasn't "someone from here". Stop shifting the burden of proof. There's not one single piece of evidence that anyone posting on this forum is involved. You don't need to "refute" anything. there's nothing to refute.

There's also no "we". This isn't a collective, this isn't a community. Each person here is responsible for what they post, nothing else.

Stop falling into narrative re-framing traps.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
You retards need to stop explaining why you think it wasn't "someone from here". Stop shifting the burden of proof. There's not one single piece of evidence that anyone posting on this forum is involved. You don't need to "refute" anything. there's nothing to refute.

There's also no "we". This isn't a collective, this isn't a community. Each person here is responsible for what they post, nothing else.

Stop falling into narrative re-framing traps.
Sorry im so stupid, my dad isnt a federal judge.