• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So Rick's sticking to this story

Forum Clout
One of the biggest lies about all of this is that, regardless of who was behind it ( it was Patrick), Pat was SWATted "46 times".

He was not.

At least half of those were policemen politely knocking on his door, leaving a note, Pat seeing a firetruck parked further down his block and claiming it with zero evidence, and at least twice just claiming it with zero evidence in the police log.

He also claimed a tow truck driving down his alley was sent by us to tow his shitbox, faked a bomb threat, manufactured evidence ( the "Rahul" and "I might not be a cop anymore" voicemails) and altered evidence ( claimed that BDA was black and deleted his half of their text exchange before presenting it in court).

Honesty is not a tongue that Patrick speaks. He is a habitual liar and he isn't smart enough to leave well enough alone here. He's going to land himself in prison because he's stupid, dishonest and a narcissist.
There is no evidence at all of a SWAT team ever responding to Fatso's hovel. He hurts his own case every time he embellishes his stories.

We've seen a photo of police standing on his rotted porch with guns drawn, but not "at the heads" of anyone.

The best footage of police reponse to his hovel is his neighbor's audio recording of Fatso squealing at a million decibels at the police and waking up his entire neighborhood at 1:30 AM, and his dopey wife's video of Fatso making a scene in front of the hovel and telling the police he's going to sue them for millions of dollars.

Boffa dem recordings should be ready to link to every time he switches to his "meek innocent victim" persona on social media for pity clout.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
There is no evidence at all of a SWAT team ever responding to Fatso's hovel. He hurts his own case every time he embellishes his stories.

We've seen a photo of police standing on his rotted porch with guns drawn, but not "at the heads" of anyone.

The best footage of police reponse to his hovel is his neighbor's audio recording of Fatso squealing at a million decibels at the police and waking up his entire neighborhood at 1:30 AM, and his dopey wife's video of Fatso making a scene in front of the hovel and telling the police he's going to sue them for millions of dollars.

Boffa dem recordings should be ready to link to every time he switches to his "meek innocent victim" persona on social media for pity clout.
They pointed riot shields at his wife!

As much as I hate Pat, the swatting stuff is ridiculous. I'm sure he is completely exaggerating things, but it's still gay that some kiwi farmer is doing this to him

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Minor correction: @Caverlock didn't reach out to Torswats for information, it was some other rascal.

Yeah I have a hard time believing the guy with the foreign accent in that audio he leaked was a 17 year old from CA.
I'm a dirty foreigner who's been around a lot of other dirty foreigners and that accent sounded fake as shit to me. Couldn't place it anywhere and the dude fucked up a couple of times pronouncing the same words in wildly different ways. My takeaway at the time was that it was an American putting on a bad, generically 'foreign' accent. Him being a 17-year-old dummy would check out.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I doubt the guy arrested is the same guy that jackie recently spoke to, its more like a group of people that operated under that. most likely fringe group and related to the AF/Sektur/some group of lolcowdown. or just jackie herself manufacturing it, which will be interesting.

Fats first swatting was probably just thrown out there as at the time he was a prominent lolcow with his dox available on KF. It wasnt just him it was a lot of cows on KF that got it that week.

Why the other 40+.. well after brave pests obtained the audio of the first swatting from saint Alivia it turned out that Pat has a ribworthy freakout. much like his twitter trolling it was the exact reaction that the swatter was looking for. There is no doubt that that audio being public is what made his ordeal worse. but that wasnt illegal.

There is an explanation for the gemini. its feasible
same with the phone, could be an accident.
same with some other things
but there's only so many coincidences that can go together.
and some things are straight up suspicious.

17 year old kid will spill the beans if he thinks it was Pat. It will be followed up if his name is mentioned at all.
Remember about two weeks before the first swatting, he went to the police and warned them a swatting may happen, at least according to Pat. Curious that. It also happened to the empty side when Niki was away. A lot of coincidences there.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Sorry, @Caverlock . Didn't mean to Dushatar you.
I seriously thought you were the one who talked to him first.
In the Torswats KF thread they repeatedly cite @Coonskin for reaching out to torswats without any evidence whatsoever. Pretty solid bit tbchwy.

1000010036.jpg

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
In the Torswats KF thread they repeatedly cite @Coonskin for reaching out to torswats without any evidence whatsoever. Pretty solid bit tbchwy.

View attachment 179451

That’s because it’s entirely true lol I did talk to him and first accidentally lure him here. He made an account here and posted a download link to his swatting call on MTG.

I forget how long after but Dan started getting blamed for this and I just went with it. Admin must have a bias towards me because he at least gave me an opportunity to correct my fuckup and delete the thread unlike Dan who got banned immediately.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
That’s because it’s entirely true lol I did talk to him and first accidentally lure him here. He made an account here and posted a download link to his swatting call on MTG.

I forget how long after but Dan started getting blamed for this and I just went with it. Admin must have a bias towards me because he at least gave me an opportunity to correct my fuckup and delete the thread unlike Dan who got banned imimmediately.

The thread was nuked as soon as i saw it. I have no idea who reached out first or whatever. I'm regularly inundated with false flags :fighter_sm: . Unlike Rick and Jax, I need multiple independent methods of verification.

Dan has repeatedly done stupid shit and at the time he was banned was acting as a spokeperson and liason for the forums.

It was his decision to dox himself and make himself a public figure and forum "celebrity". Because of that his Twitter, shit show and anything he does was being associated with the forum. He was directly making threats to people on twtter and constantly making poor decisions and having poor impulse control.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
To explain further. For example, whoever the fuck "coonskin" is I have no idea. Someone could make a coonskin Twitter claiming to be that user here saying stupid shit trying to get them banned.

Unless the poster here also claims that account, I wouldn't ban them as it's likely a dushatar situation. But if Dan mullen says some stupid shit, then whatever account here claiming to be him is now burdened with all the retarded things Dan has said ( a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone)

That was "The Dan mans" decision to make himself public and known.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

I forget how long after but Dan started getting blamed for this and I just went with it. Admin must have a bias towards me because he at least gave me an opportunity to correct my fuckup and delete the thread unlike Dan who got banned immediately.
Sorry. Didn't think Dad would swoop in to Gibney it up like this was serious. Just riffin'.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Rick was definitely swaTTing himself. No way that someone else opens up a Gemini account in his name with his email address and his required legal ID. Plus the whole story from Torswats himself, why the hell would a 17 year old kid make that up.

It’s Piggy. Nothing else adds up.
The reasonable explanation if you don’t buy Pig is doing this to himself is that he’s just a fucking dummy who’s TERRIBLE at explaining himself. At some point he probably opened up a telegram or gemini account and forgot about it or is being dishonest in just saying he did so. Because (somehow) saying he never had an account and no smoking gun of there being so is better than saying he did and explaining why. He never backtracks.