• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So Rick's sticking to this story

G

He just retweeted this

Screenshot_20240126-195901.png

He's signing off on Snackie's claim that we paid Torswats in Rick's name and then stiffed him. Remember, that entire theory comes from someone who claimed to be Torswats talking to Caverlock and Dan - "Torswats" said Rick paid him for swats and then stopped paying.

Keeping in mind we can't believe anything anyone claiming to be Torswats says, what we do know is a Gemini account exists registered under Rick's gmail address. We do know that. How would someone pass the verification step to do that unless they had access to Rick's email? I dunno. I guess it's possible Rick does have a Gemini account but never contacted Torswats at all... But then we have the whole suspicious timing of Rick conveniently drowning his phone in Mexico and making a big display of it right after the Torswats story broke. All circumstantial, but it is suspicious. Jackie Singh also popped out of the fucking woodwork right around the same time.

Now Rick is taking the story from Torswats and instead of just calling him a liar, he's going a step further and saying that story is in fact true except that WE paid for the swattings in his name - which is impossible the way Torswats said it happened. By retweeting Snackie above, he's agreeing that payments were in fact made to Torswats in his name, even though that has never been proven - it's just a story Torswats told.

It's not smart to position himself that way at this point in the investigation, since even if he's innocent Rick has no way to know what exactly happened. By sharing this narrative, it would just make you question how Rick could know this at all? Again, why not just say Torswats can't be trusted about anything and wait to see how the investigation shakes out?

At this point, we still don't know what happened. Either:
- Torswats told the truth - Rick paid him and then stopped.
- Torswats lied - Rick never paid him and Torswats swatted him on his own.
- Torswats told what he thought was the truth, but someone else paid him under Rick's name.
- The "Torswats" who talked to Dan and Caver wasn't the real Torswats and made everything up for attention. It's also possible the Torswats arrested today had nothing to do with Rick and somebody else we don't even know about yet was swatting him.

What we do know is Rick's approach to this whole thing is suspicious and doesn't give him much room to back out.
Best case for him at this point is he's just proven wrong, which he'll never admit to. Worst case is he's incriminated himself here if he was behind it. Bottom line is he's fat and should stop talking about this and let LEO do their job.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Sorry, I'm autisming hard.

If the Torswats arrested today is the guy who was actually swatting Rick, or if he was part of a group of swatters using that handle, I'm actually hopefully optimistic Rick was behind his own swattings. I don't think a 17 year old Florida kid is smart or conniving enough to make up a story about Rick swatting himself just to interject himself into our ongoing drama with him. Of all the lolcows on the planet, why randomly pick Rick to swat 46 times when he was (most likely) never connected to Rick via here or KF or elsewhere? What would his motivation be to fixate on one person like that? It would totally fit a teenager's profile to just openly brag about swatting someone because they stopped paying them without considering consequences. At 17, he would be the youngest ONA lurker on the internet by at least a decade. It just doesn't make sense.

Then there's more circumstantial evidence I totally forgot about, like the time Rick tweeted about a swatting event BEFORE it happened, then deleted the tweet soon thereafter.

I'm now leaning toward either Rick did it himself or someone ordered the swats in his name, but again, how would they do that with a Gemini wallet registered with Rick's email? It's getting harder and harder for me to see any other possible outcome. Rick is sus af.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Sorry, I'm autisming hard.

If the Torswats arrested today is the guy who was actually swatting Rick, or if he was part of a group of swatters using that handle, I'm actually hopefully optimistic Rick was behind his own swattings. I don't think a 17 year old Florida kid is smart or conniving enough to make up a story about Rick swatting himself just to interject himself into our ongoing drama with him. Of all the lolcows on the planet, why randomly pick Rick to swat 46 times when he was (most likely) never connected to Rick via here or KF or elsewhere? What would his motivation be to fixate on one person like that? It would totally fit a teenager's profile to just openly brag about swatting someone because they stopped paying them without considering consequences. At 17, he would be the youngest ONA lurker on the internet by at least a decade. It just doesn't make sense.

Then there's more circumstantial evidence I totally forgot about, like the time Rick tweeted about a swatting event BEFORE it happened, then deleting the tweet soon thereafter.

I'm now leaning toward either Rick did it himself or someone ordered the swats in his name, but again, how would they do that with a Gemini wallet registered with Rick's email? It's getting harder and harder for me to see any other possible outcome. Rick is sus af.
Rick is kind of a pussy, I have some doubts he'd willingly put himself in confrontation with cops. I still think it could possibly be a farmer.

1000004719.gif

G

He is way too desperate to get involved in this.
Here he is sucking up to the PI that worked with the Feds and offering to share his "evidence folder."
Rick has always been the kinda guy who would shit his pants next to you on a plane on purpose and then help you look for the smell.

Screenshot_20240126-215113~2.png

He is going to back into either incriminating himself or defaming even more people. There is no path forward that does not involve him in more debt and/or prison.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Here he is sucking up to the PI that worked with the Feds and offering to share his "evidence folder."
Rick has always been the kinda guy who would shit his pants next to you on a plane on purpose and then help you look for the smell.

View attachment 179305

He is going to back himself into either incriminating himself or defaming even more people. There is no path forward that does not involve him in more debt and/or prison.
What could this fat faggot with bitch tits possibly tell this guy that's going to help him now that they've arrested the little dipshit? He just wants to unload his dumbass story on the guy and beg him to try and get the FBI to track down everyone who's called him fat and gay for the last 5 years.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
You think the guy they arrested today was a KF user, or you think the guy arrested today had nothing to do with Rick or KF and there's somebody else - an unknown KF user behind this?

Sure, it's possible the teenager today hung out on KF. I'd buy that. But why would he fixate on Rick alone for so long unless he had personal motivation? Why would anyone swat the same person 46 times?

What's more likely is the "Torswats" who talked to Dan and Caverlock was just a KF user trying to stir up shit - fuck, it could've even been Snax trying a honeypot or something. But then that still brings us back to the question of why someone - anyone - would swat Rick 46 times. Somebody swatted him 46 times. And to me that seems like a personally motivated attack caused by some wrongdoing committed by the victim (not paying).

I doubt the guy arrested is the same guy that jackie recently spoke to, its more like a group of people that operated under that. most likely fringe group and related to the AF/Sektur/some group of lolcowdown. or just jackie herself manufacturing it, which will be interesting.

Fats first swatting was probably just thrown out there as at the time he was a prominent lolcow with his dox available on KF. It wasnt just him it was a lot of cows on KF that got it that week.

Why the other 40+.. well after brave pests obtained the audio of the first swatting from saint Alivia it turned out that Pat has a ribworthy freakout. much like his twitter trolling it was the exact reaction that the swatter was looking for. There is no doubt that that audio being public is what made his ordeal worse. but that wasnt illegal.

There is an explanation for the gemini. its feasible
same with the phone, could be an accident.
same with some other things
but there's only so many coincidences that can go together.
and some things are straight up suspicious.

17 year old kid will spill the beans if he thinks it was Pat. It will be followed up if his name is mentioned at all.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

View attachment 179305

He is going to back into either incriminating himself or defaming even more people. There is no path forward that does not involve him in more debt and/or prison.
Guaranteed he sees this as a way to try to get this guy to target this place next. That was his plan all along when he started swatting himself.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I doubt the guy arrested is the same guy that jackie recently spoke to, its more like a group of people that operated under that. most likely fringe group and related to the AF/Sektur/some group of lolcowdown. or just jackie herself manufacturing it, which will be interesting.

Fats first swatting was probably just thrown out there as at the time he was a prominent lolcow with his dox available on KF. It wasnt just him it was a lot of cows on KF that got it that week.

Why the other 40+.. well after brave pests obtained the audio of the first swatting from saint Alivia it turned out that Pat has a ribworthy freakout. much like his twitter trolling it was the exact reaction that the swatter was looking for. There is no doubt that that audio being public is what made his ordeal worse. but that wasnt illegal.

There is an explanation for the gemini. its feasible
same with the phone, could be an accident.
same with some other things
but there's only so many coincidences that can go together.
and some things are straight up suspicious.

17 year old kid will spill the beans if he thinks it was Pat. It will be followed up if his name is mentioned at all.
Yeah I have a hard time believing the guy with the foreign accent in that audio he leaked was a 17 year old from CA.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
One of the biggest lies about all of this is that, regardless of who was behind it ( it was Patrick), Pat was SWATted "46 times".

He was not.

At least half of those were policemen politely knocking on his door, leaving a note, Pat seeing a firetruck parked further down his block and claiming it with zero evidence, and at least twice just claiming it with zero evidence in the police log.

He also claimed a tow truck driving down his alley was sent by us to tow his shitbox, faked a bomb threat, manufactured evidence ( the "Rahul" and "I might not be a cop anymore" voicemails) and altered evidence ( claimed that BDA was black and deleted his half of their text exchange before presenting it in court).

Honesty is not a tongue that Patrick speaks. He is a habitual liar and he isn't smart enough to leave well enough alone here. He's going to land himself in prison because he's stupid, dishonest and a narcissist.