• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shows nobody remembers

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Night After Night with Allan Havey Final Show Retrospective 12 30 1992 -  YouTube

I saw this when I was a teenager a couple of times and thought it was funny. It probably was just OK. Does anyone remember it?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
All in with the Joe Schmo show brotherman.

Did you watch Season 2? It was a pure shit show.

I once heard there was a Season 3.
Where we at with the hoax reality shows? There was one I remember with a woman having to convince her family that she is going to marry this big fat slob but I don't remember the name.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Where we at with the hoax reality shows? There was one I remember with a woman having to convince her family that she is going to marry this big fat slob but I don't remember the name.
I don't know about that one but I kind of want to see that now.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
y9wwx1m.png

Early Nickelodeon has compound media levels.

And there’s an endless pool of shitty cartoons from the 80s and early 90s

I'm eskimo brothers with one of the Hey Dude cast members, one of the white ones, might have been the guy on the left. Homie was in his mid-30s banging 16 year olds who had a crush on him in Kindergarten. Also the Indian guy on the right mysteriously vanished and nobody's heard from him since the show ended.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
There was some show in the 90s I watched as a child, I believe it was set in a high school. All i remember is they had a laboratory they entered through a locker door... I have no idea why that memory sticks with me, but i've never been able to find what show it was...

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I just remember reverend deacon. I should have been much more discriminating as a kid.
All I remember from growing up is George Jefferson running a church, watching it now as an adult it's great how such a self-serving scumbag is a deacon. In the pilot a kid in the congregation is a big college football prospect so Deacon Frye (Helmsley's character) offers him first crack at recruiting the kid in exchange for a donation to the church, in another episode he makes Nell Carter think he'll marry her if she joins the choir. Just an utter piece of shit who thinks he's this huge altruist just because he's keeping his father's church open. In the pilot he even asks God why He's the only one who can see he's "really a great guy," when even his daughter knows he's a self-serving asshole.
FAWK, I miss the 80s.