• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shows nobody remembers

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I was thinking Lost as well. A lot of individual episodes are still watchable, but there is no reason to rewatch the entire arc.
My wife is rewatching Lost with my daughter. I'm not, because why waste my time.

But I was walking by while they were watching and I forgot about Rose and Bernard.

Season 3-6 | >: 4-8-15-16-23-42 [EXECUTE] - LOST Solved

Rose & Bernard | >: 4-8-15-16-23-42 [EXECUTE] - LOST Solved

rose nadler | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Their character names were Rose and (((Bernard Nadler))).

On the reveal of being husband and wife the viewer was expected believe Rose was married to a black guy.

Why no one questioned this at the time is completely retarded.

Last edited:

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Was every episode them harassing the woman calling her bby gurl and the todd guy struggling to find a toilet? Sounds like something
Was every episode them harassing the woman calling her bby gurl and the todd guy struggling to find a toilet? Sounds like something worth watching.
Their job was just scam calling all day.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
a lot of y'all legit stupid.

There is a difference between Shows nobody remembers, and Unpopular shows

people remember "Empty Nest". It was unpopular show, however people remembered it. Same for "Son of the Beach", and "V"

"Shasta McNasty" is a show nobody remembers. I remembered it, and didn't miss any of the 4 episodes but I'm a weirdo, mezzafinochio who also owned a Dreamcast

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Dreamcast Soul Calibur is still the best.
it was. I'm restraining myself from making a cliche' "PRIDEFC", or "Panzer Dragoon" reference....let's just say that 9.9.99 was a great day

If Empty Nest was so unpopular why did it stay on the air for 7 seasons?
to that I can only think that Richard Mulligan was akin to Aaron Eckhart in that he was so gorgeous that he would eventually catch on....you just had to give him enough chances

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
it was. I'm restraining myself from making a cliche' "PRIDEFC", or "Panzer Dragoon" reference....let's just say that 9.9.99 was a great day

to that I can only think that Richard Mulligan was akin to Aaron Eckhart in that he was so gorgeous that he would eventually catch on....you just had to give him enough chances
Where we at with da Power Stone? Fuck was the dreamcast good.