• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shamelessly plugging my latest livestream (APES NOT REAL? wtf)

G

I laughed at the monkey's face even before he said it was a ballsack photoshop. Do you ever make other OnA forum references?
idk i sprinkle it in forum stuff here and thee more than direct OnA references (still know way more than Dan)

for eg the thumbnail got the Zelda smirk.jpg in it. Nobody following Gonzalo Lira stuff even has a clue what it represents.

I used the same AI voice rendering in this video that I did in my Handsome T video roasting Nana SC home:

[MEDIA=youtube]LbEcWP2S54U[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=googledrive]13Qb85A7GRZ1bHrXTRxSuM8nSNnsbpmHP[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I’ve been there, Bud. We’d better get our crosses ready in case we need to retaliate with a crusade.
I still plan on watching his other videos, so I hope we can avoid the holy war. I don't wanna kill anyone in a god's name, just in case I'm wrong. Why am I answering literally?

G

I still plan on watching his other videos, so I hope we can avoid the holy war. I don't wanna kill anyone in a god's name, just in case I'm wrong. Why am I answering literally?

You’re a real party pooper. I was really looking forward to a holy war. Oh well, you’re always the peacekeeper around here.

G

(Thumb twitches nervously)

:image_9253_lg:

F50B70EA-A610-4F4B-8EC2-9734F0CB040B.gif

G

WWAW (((doenut)))...good egg or no

[MEDIA=youtube]mDQmjwmxnMg[/MEDIA]
I do enjoy a good donut, but their sodium content exceeds my daily limit of 500mg, since I need to get my salmon.

Maybe one day the store will be out of salmon, but that's not a day I'm looking forward to any time soon. And quite frankly, it's a thought I could do without.