• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shamelessly plugging my latest livestream (APES NOT REAL? wtf)

G

mid-management rebellion is in spurts. Satanic panic of the 80s etc, was insiders (with some Christian loyalty+hang-ups) exposing their (((bosses))).

its what made the music industry turn more towards blacks and hip-hop (early 90s onwards) as a matter of fact.

G

Do you feel like race mixing has made you mentally ill, staIker? I feel like if I was either 100% Irish or 100% Italian (gabagool... you like my impression, josh?) then I wouldn't be crazy.
No because my mix were literal KANGS in my region and tend to do better than the majority. But some mixes tend to be more harmonious than others for sure.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I think he's trying to say that Niggers are a Jewish created sub species, a mix between gorilla and human that has been specifically designed to destroy the white man, and he's saying that Niggers and Jews need to be destroyed to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Just subscribed, i really like the cut of this guy's jib.

Perhaps more than that.