• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shamelessly plugging my latest livestream (APES NOT REAL? wtf)

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'll be all on board but I don't get what you're saying. Orangutans are fake news?
I think he's trying to say that Niggers are a Jewish created sub species, a mix between gorilla and human that has been specifically designed to destroy the white man, and he's saying that Niggers and Jews need to be destroyed to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Just subscribed, i really like the cut of this guy's jib.

G

I think he's trying to say that Niggers are a Jewish created sub species, a mix between gorilla and human that has been specifically designed to destroy the white man, and he's saying that Niggers and Jews need to be destroyed to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Nice spoilers...but yeah basically apes and a bunch of other animals are a hoax...what say yall.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
keep watching...(as an Aussie you will come to find out Australia is GROUND ZERO for fake news animals).
Kangaroos are real af my Muzzie friend

Oh, well, that can be accomplished. Okay, I'll subscribe because despite our differences, I would share a beer with @Wisconsin.gov ... oh wait

G

Kangaroos are real af my Muzzie friend

Oh, well, that can be accomplished. Okay, I'll subscribe because despite our differences, I would share a beer with @Wisconsin.gov ... oh wait
Ever since YT linked my HandsomeT troll bit account to my sober af academic-esoterica themed channel, they have killed my connection with my old time subscribers. I used to get 90% of my views from notifications...and high quality comments etc (check my old vids)...they motherfucked me hard and am now resorting to a last ditch appeal to brothermen to revive my shit. I tried everything reconnecting with my old timers but i cant compete with youtube unsubbing them

pst.png

they don't want me educating my Muslim ppl (my original subscribers...so Im trying u as my deseperate second option)

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
they don't want me educating my Muslim ppl (my original subscribers...so Im trying u as my deseperate second option)
Chill out nigga, I subscribed. I like free speech even though you think kangaroos are fake or whatever

Dovid is a good egg, and a LIBERAL out of naivety. Book smart but not street smart.
He's naive to the point of being unlikable. At least you talked to him.

Yes, and tried (((Adam Green))) but he is too slick, he figured me out hehe.
He's a guy who talks bad about Jews all day, but has 200k subs and says Christianity is bad. C'mon, figure it out, My Hammad. He fucking stunk when he debated E. Michael Jones too. The guy isn't even good at being white.

G

Chill out nigga, I subscribed. I like free speech even though you think kangaroos are fake or whatever

He's naive to the point of being unlikable. At least you talked to him.

He's a guy who talks bad about Jews all day, but has 200k subs and says Christianity is bad. C'mon, figure it out, My Hammad. He fucking stunk when he debated E. Michael Jones too. The guy isn't even good at being white.
yeah Adam is a jewish gatekeeper. He has non-aryan Ears as blond as he is, the ears tell a different, semitic story. EMJ is a good guru for the middle management rebellion against organized chosen-ism...led by a lot of Irish Catholics and Christian WASPs.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
yeah Adam is a jewish gatekeeper. He has non-aryan Ears as blond as he is, the ears tell a different, semitic story.
I just go by the message but for me it's the nostrils that lust for that free, free air. He looks like blond David Rothschild

EMJ is a good guru for the middle management rebellion against organized chosen-ism...led by a lot of Irish Catholics and Christian WASPs.
Okay,

1) what's the middle management rebellion against the Jews?
2) EMJ is against Christian WASPs AKA Protestantism

Guy has literally written books saying the Prods are shitbags, I guess he's funded by them?

Fawken Child. Singh ovah heayah