• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sensei Pig: The lie that oinked the world.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Competitive Marksman

Jerry Miculek is slower than me, child.

Literally anyone can go to shooting competitions, doesn't fucking mean you're immediately a good shooter. I bet he's got as much trigger discipline as fork discipline.

That guys a fucking animal. 8 shots that fast and he doesn’t looked phased at all.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Aikido just looks like ballet in the same way that WWE is just soap opera for men. And I'm sick of hearing about Krav Maga on all these youtube videos about martial arts, the fighting style is just learning how to throw punches and doing Bobby Hill's "that's my purse, I don't know you!" routine. I say this as a fellow fatso, nobody believes you, Pat.
It pretty much is and I can say that since my dad has been teaching it since he was 19 and holds a 4th dan black belt in it. The wrist locks and balance control are useful for bouncers or cops and people who generally want to avoid leaving their feet but they’d get fucked up ten times out of ten in a real fight. I remember my dad was genuinely shocked with how easily I manhandled him after 8 months of BJJ training at Renzo’s and I wasn’t even trying to be a dick about it.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
A6IEtwm.png
Reminder: He was 225lbs in 2017 and hasn’t gained a single lb since.

6-AEF5-AF4-5-A11-4-F50-8-F42-AB9-E8-FA012-A9.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You’re gonna learn to discipline your image! You think I got where I am today by dressing like Peter Pan over here? Take a look at what I’m wearing people, you think anyone wants a Roundhouse kick to the face while I’m wearing these bad boys? Forget about it! You think anyone thinks I’m failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!