• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sensei Pig: The lie that oinked the world.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
IMG-0676.png

This is the biggest and most ridiculous lie Piggy has ever oinked imo, we have a pretty clear account of what he was doing over the last decade, along with with what he was doing before that whilst living in Florida when he was still with Ade. To be considered a competitive marksman would require a considerable amount of near daily training with firearms, and to be considered a self defense "trainer" (the word you were looking for was instructor, Pig) also requires many years of consistant training.

The only evidence we have of Pig training with firearms in the photo of him at the range with his PS90, which no "competitive marksman" worth his salt would ever use, unless they borrowed one to try out, but Pig actually spent a fair amount on what is essentially a meme gun.

The self defense instructor claim is even more ludicrous, Pig claimed to have trained in Aikido and Krav Maga, which yet again are both meme martial arts. However, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he actually did train in those specific martial arts, when did he have the time to gain enough experience and credentials to be eligable to instruct people? on average it takes people around 5-6 years to gain a blackbelt in Aikido, which is shorter than average compared to actual martial arts in regards to getting a blackbelt.

We know he has been tweeting heavily since around 2012, however 2014+ is when he really spiked and started tweeting hundreds of times a day. There is no evidence of him tweeting about instructing classes, or training in those years before 2014, and it's impossible for him to have instructed classes since 2014 because he's on twitter all day, every day. You could say, well.. maybe he didn't get a blackbelt and started instructing McDojo tier lessons to people on the side... yet again, when? there is no evidence of it.

The only time frame he could have accomplished this in is when he was in his 20's, but we all saw the photos of him back then. That faggot was not instructing anyone on how to defend themselves.

He is a compulsive fucking liar.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Aikido just looks like ballet in the same way that WWE is just soap opera for men. And I'm sick of hearing about Krav Maga on all these youtube videos about martial arts, the fighting style is just learning how to throw punches and doing Bobby Hill's "that's my purse, I don't know you!" routine. I say this as a fellow fatso, nobody believes you, Pat.