• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Season 1 characters you miss

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think that he was in Season 4 or 5, the Journalist Arc, but Jef Rouner got off far too easily. He was the "journalist" who wrote a sympathetic Pat piece, and a little bit of digging into his past produced a couple of interesting moments -

* He protested the dress code of his daughter's school by having her dress extra slutty ( she was like 6-8 years old at the time). He was very defensive about the right of kids to show as much skin as possible, it seems.

* He had a friend on Twitter who was a confessed, out-and-proud pedophile. This pedophile made a Weimer-esque, "woe is me" post about how bad things were. To cheer him up, Rouner tweeted him a picture of his own daughter.

If they're in Pat's orbit, count on them having a history of pedophilia.

I also enjoyed when false prophet / apostate "preacher" John Pavlovitz was briefly written into the show, around season 3 or 4. He was fun to fuck with.

Hard to believe, but Whiner Weimer and Laura Rich have all been here since Season 1!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think that he was in Season 4 or 5, the Journalist Arc, but Jef Rouner got off far too easily. He was the "journalist" who wrote a sympathetic Pat piece, and a little bit of digging into his past produced a couple of interesting moments -

* He protested the dress code of his daughter's school by having her dress extra slutty ( she was like 6-8 years old at the time). He was very defensive about the right of kids to show as much skin as possible, it seems.

* He had a friend on Twitter who was a confessed, out-and-proud pedophile. This pedophile made a Weimer-esque, "woe is me" post about how bad things were. To cheer him up, Rouner tweeted him a picture of his own daughter.

If they're in Pat's orbit, count on them having a history of pedophilia.

I also enjoyed when false prophet / apostate "preacher" John Pavlovitz was briefly written into the show, around season 3 or 4. He was fun to fuck with.

Hard to believe, but Whiner Weimer and Laura Rich have all been here since Season 1!
That John Pavlovitz guy has been embarrassing himself lately - twitchy reported on it. He claimed he had a totally real interaction in a store over a dumb t-shirt he is selling (fucking grifter) and was rightfully called out for lying. The story was up with Pats gym bro lie.

John is actually trying to sell this awful shirt
IMG_3029.jpeg

This was the most recent - John cried about a joke Rosanne made and Tom Arnold got involved to shit on her (the only reason he had a career) and Roseanne’s son called out Arnold for being a piece of shit.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
I don't know what season this was, but this guy's 15 minutes were fun

Was just thinking of this guy. He reached out to Rick to form an alliance but he was too crazy even for the Fativerse. Todd Michael Schultz is his own rabbit hole. Was also recently committed to a psyche ward.

WheelchairFred

Bug bawx?
Forum Clout
I don't know who originally said it on the forums, but whenever I see a good looking sister I think "Kim Folds looking like a snack."

I also thought that mousey minx Nicole Ways Trevino was underrated. She was a solid Wisconsin 8, making Niki look like ripe garbage.

Truly, the whole legal cast of Tomlinson: Special Victims Unit was great: Pena, Resto and his sister, the California slob, all the judges, Carrie and the entire gang of idiots at Goldberg law and that bimbo Norma Buster, Jerry Jen, whoever that chick was that served him his papers, all of the legal stuff from the Grand sweeping plot points to the smallest side characters make me laugh. The selfie with the team of sharks, the skipped debtors exam, the lien on the hovel, the Resto getting sacked from Minc, the Resto phone calls, Resto suing a bodybuilding bride, so many brilliant side stories and character studies, all culminating in a big fat check to Quasi. Truly an epic in the most literal sense.

This is why we need a wiki.

G

I don't know who originally said it on the forums, but whenever I see a good looking sister I think "Kim Folds looking like a snack."

I also thought that mousey minx Nicole Ways Trevino was underrated. She was a solid Wisconsin 8, making Niki look like ripe garbage.

Truly, the whole legal cast of Tomlinson: Special Victims Unit was great: Pena, Resto and his sister, the California slob, all the judges, Carrie and the entire gang of idiots at Goldberg law and that bimbo Norma Buster, Jerry Jen, whoever that chick was that served him his papers, all of the legal stuff from the Grand sweeping plot points to the smallest side characters make me laugh. The selfie with the team of sharks, the skipped debtors exam, the lien on the hovel, the Resto getting sacked from Minc, the Resto phone calls, Resto suing a bodybuilding bride, so many brilliant side stories and character studies, all culminating in a big fat check to Quasi. Truly an epic in the most literal sense.

This is why we need a wiki.
That was season 4. I'll never forget that Betsy Resto tweet where she admitted that she farts in the faces of her boyfriends as an act of dominance or something.