• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Season 1 characters you miss

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Do we still have her picture? From what I remember it looked like 1000 bees stung her on the chin.

EDIT - I found it. Fucking Christ - it's way worse than I remembered...

Screenshot-from-2023-02-08-10-49-38.png
A billion Chinese and he chose this one? Hahahahhahahahajabba

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
A billion Chinese and he chose this one? Hahahahhahahahajabba

It's funnier when you realize he almost definitely paid for her. I don't blame him for being so ashamed that he ran off and locked all his accounts when we discovered that picture. It was the only dignified response.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's funnier when you realize he almost definitely paid for her. I don't blame him for being so ashamed that he ran off and locked all his accounts when we discovered that picture. It was the only dignified response.
I forgot about that dork, real smug guy talking tough and using the old stale were a bunch of “virgin losers living in their moms basement” and we found that pic and laughed at his rock eating jaw wide and he locked everything down.