• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Season 1 characters you miss

Forum Clout
I still chuckle about the Rock Eater and her brave husband; he came in all thunder and bluster, ready to sit us all down and put a stop to our tomfoolery and then we found his wife's pictures and he locked up his accounts with the strength and speed of her jaws clamping shut.
It was his fault too, claiming to be a great sex haver Fighting against Virgin trolls, turns out he imported the ugliest peasant from the ugliest village in China

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Russ is not as gone as he should be. Still occasionally trades oinks and snorts with his pig lord on X.

those fucks all blocked my friend on twitter almost out of the gate, so he misses all the good exchanges when they are happening. fucking slobs, he really does pal around with the worst.

edit : pronouns pal

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It was his fault too, claiming to be a great sex haver Fighting against Virgin trolls, turns out he imported the ugliest peasant from the ugliest village in China

Do we still have her picture? From what I remember it looked like 1000 bees stung her on the chin.

EDIT - I found it. Fucking Christ - it's way worse than I remembered...

Screenshot-from-2023-02-08-10-49-38.png