SCORCH ANNOUNCES RETURN OF PFG TV!!!!!

2,677,459 PFG-SCIPLES AND COUNTING!!!!

Scorch's new and improved website is now LIVE!!!

Scorchonline.com

View attachment 180468

So, if all the PFG-sciples tune in on March 1st, Scorch will make around 17 000 bucks. And that's just one episode. If it's weekly he'll make almost 900 000 dollars in a single year. I hope he gets himself a new apartment this time and doesn't give it ALL away to animal charities, like I assume he's done with previous show money. :pfg_sm:

20240208_173259.jpg

Last edited:
So, if all the PFG-sciples tune in on March 1st, Scorch will make around 17 000 bucks. And that's just one episode. If it's weekly he'll make almost 900 000 dollars in a single year. I hope he gets himself a new apartment this time and doesn't give it ALL away to animal charities, like I assume he's done with previous show money. :pfg_sm:

View attachment 181639
This could be the feel good story of the year! imagine this forum being a force for good......now that would be PFG

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

View attachment 181639
Scorch always donates the billions he earns because he likes to live a humble and honest life. He’s a true man of the people. That’s why he is always PFG.