SCORCH ANNOUNCES RETURN OF PFG TV!!!!!

Kurt_Love

I really hope we get the whole team back. I know Sibby is in the big bukowza in the sky, but we can get Nick Carpinelli and that dumb broad who said “rock on rock out” during her intro. Nick’s a maverick and an oddball and his kids need to know he was THAT guy.
They all responded to that question like they were accepting a lifetime achievement award at the Oscars. People thought I was just a stripper and wouldn't make it in show business but look at me now performing in front of 3 people at a soon to burn down chinese restaurant.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Like Riley Martin on the Stern channel, made sense so obviously they didn’t do it.
Riley had a show didn't he? I remember trying to listen to something longform they had him do for a few weeks and tapping out every time because he was too fucking batshit. I seem to recall he wanted some money for the work he was doing so Howard laid into him on air and told him to fuck off.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Riley had a show didn't he? I remember trying to listen to something longform they had him do for a few weeks and tapping out every time because he was too fucking batshit. I seem to recall he wanted some money for the work he was doing so Howard laid into him on air and told him to fuck off.
Riley’s show was horrible but the fact that Richard & Sal would call in with bits to play on the main show was worth giving him his shit time slot.

But the real gold was paying Riley “nigger slave wages” and hearing him bitch about it on a weekly basis, that crazy nigra was as quick as Jackie or Artie when he laid into the hook nosed Jew bastard and his boat bitch.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
6F7E07FA-FC93-49F2-898F-37A3D4278216.jpeg

A1629ECB-8E75-4EED-B5E9-C3294FB80954.jpeg

Rare Scorch in celebration.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

PFG TV IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!!

View attachment 175460

Everyone subscribe to the PFG TV YouTube channel RIGHT NOW!!!!

The Scorchster ain't playing around this time.

Look at PFG TV's first upload.

How does that feel, fucker?

knowwhatimean?

I really like Bam. He fawkin rules. “You assholes think I have a real Ferrari?”

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Bad news for all PFG-Sciples. Radio is no more!!!

I think Scorch realized that even he could not save a dying industry. It's time to take his career to the "next step".
View attachment 175834

Fawk, that blows, dude. I was literally just talking about how Scorch was still grindin' it out like a real man in the radio biz. Can't believe they canned him!

There's no way he stays in Bumfuck, Wisconsin without that steady gig anchoring him to it, right?