• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Scifi Con near Detroit Patrick will be at April 22-24 talking about Elon Musk

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Pat is reading this thread and snitching to the trannies, they just login-walled the schedule site

I archived Pat's profile, the Musk talk, and the propulsion talk https://archive.fo/https://penguicon2022.sched.com/*

I'm also on their Discord keeping tabs ;-)
Fucking ribs, expect a tweet from the official con twitter account about nasty atalkers soon.

28.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Our special boy has definitely been in contact with Michael. These are his most recent tweets:

View attachment 34997
If you click the link to his site it's just a wordpress blog.

I swear, none of these people seem real. None of their businesses seem real either. There's no list of any books that his 'publishing company' has put out anywhere on his site.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
lol Penguicon trannies are BEGGING for people to book more rooms because they are 150 rooms short of meeting the quota

"urgent" "this is dire", they are literally asking people to book a second, EXTRA, hotel room if they can afford it hahahha wtf? and only a week away? trannies can't manage anything

it'd be helpful if an account with 50k followers gave them some signal boost, but no dice :ROFLMAO:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
They welcomed with open arms the manufactured economic disaster that's making it too expensive for people outside of Detroit to travel to their con. They pushed for tolerating the sexually deviant freaks that make their cons non family friendly spaces. They spread the baseless medical paranoia that's making their own cattle too afraid to attend.

What more is there to say but Oopse Doodles

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
milwaukee judge has no jurisdiction over what happens in michigan anyway

they have an entire new "VIRTUAL MISCONDUCT" section on their CoC that wasn't there last year per WayBack archive, maybe that was in response to some oinking
i'd like to go to his talk and just Car Crash him every time one of his jokes falls flat.

G

lol Penguicon trannies are BEGGING for people to book more rooms because they are 150 rooms short of meeting the quota

"urgent" "this is dire", they are literally asking people to book a second, EXTRA, hotel room if they can afford it hahahha wtf? and only a week away? trannies can't manage anything

[URL unfurl="true"]https://2022.penguicon.org/2022/04/urgent-update-the-big-ask-please-book-more-rooms/[/URL]

it'd be helpful if an account with 50k followers gave them some signal boost, but no dice :ROFLMAO:

nice convention, stupids. And nice financial management, stupid.