• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

saw my stolen road bike parking on the sidewalk, what to do

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I was gonna say bend the wheels but someone already said it.

You can also yank out the brake cables if it has brakes.

I prefer to break things for a form of compensation.

Years ago I rented in Denver and the leasing office claimed they didn't get my rent payment so I needed to pay at a Western Union to get a money order. I got back and they said they found my original check days later.

I told them they owe my $4 for wasting my time and making me pay fees to pay my rent. They refused.

The leasing office was basement level so that night I suited up and smashed 2 windows and kicked in another.

I say them the next day getting windows installed. I'm gonna guess it cost them more than $4.
This is the best way to get through life.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I was gonna say bend the wheels but someone already said it.

You can also yank out the brake cables if it has brakes.

I prefer to break things for a form of compensation.

Years ago I rented in Denver and the leasing office claimed they didn't get my rent payment so I needed to pay at a Western Union to get a money order. I got back and they said they found my original check days later.

I told them they owe my $4 for wasting my time and making me pay fees to pay my rent. They refused.

The leasing office was basement level so that night I suited up and smashed 2 windows and kicked in another.

I say them the next day getting windows installed. I'm gonna guess it cost them more than $4.

When I first got a car I drifted around a Buddhist temples giant zen garden and destroyed it all. For no reason at all, still makes me laugh.

Good times, good times.