• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

saw my stolen road bike parking on the sidewalk, what to do

DMbN

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Leave it alone. No good can come trying to recover it.
do you have some bad experience or its just a bad idea

Did you report it stolen to the police? Call them and tell them you located it. If you're not able to take it back right now (no trailer or truck) ask them to come by and assist. They'll know the best course of action. Have them do the dirty work for you. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
no cause people said it was a waste of time the cops dont care. i still have the receipt tho

DMbN

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Well, nothing ever happened to OJ Simpson when he went to steal back his stuff... And there's absolutely no risk of it getting out of control and you ending up in the hospital or morgue over a bicycle.
it cost me like 250 and only get to ride it for 2 weeks or so, they park it outdoor overnight tho, leave it alone is the best cause of action?

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Did you report it stolen to the police? Call them and tell them you located it. If you're not able to take it back right now (no trailer or truck) ask them to come by and assist. They'll know the best course of action. Have them do the dirty work for you. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Oof. Do you live in Fantasyland? The cops give absolutely zero shits in theft cases- especially for a bike that was stolen 3 years ago. They'll probably blame OP for being stupid enough to get his bike stolen.

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Only thing that would give me pause in just grabbing it, is maybe he sold it to an innocent. You could leave silly notes on it every time you see it.
Or maybe write in erasable marker that the new bike owner is a Gay Virgin. Just make sure you got your vandalizin' shoes on and a pen light if you're going to do it under the cover of night.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Oof. Do you live in Fantasyland? The cops give absolutely zero shits in theft cases- especially for a bike that was stolen 3 years ago. They'll probably blame OP for being stupid enough to get his bike stolen.
That post may have solidified her as a genuine non-Chinese white woman once & for all. Only a Linda Springwood would believe that shit or receive such treatment.

DMbN

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Only thing that would give me pause in just grabbing it, is maybe he sold it to an innocent. You could leave silly notes on it every time you see it.
its always some junkie or friends sold it to them, its never them stealing it and cant provide any receipt :image_9248_lg:

Or maybe write in erasable marker that the new bike owner is a Gay Virgin. Just make sure you got your vandalizin' shoes on and a pen light if you're going to do it under the cover of night.
i live in a city and the cunt parked it near the subway station overnight, so i wont bump into him, but i dont know how many busy body or cops would be watching, cameras everywhere etc.

DMbN

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That post may have solidified her as a genuine non-Chinese white woman once & for all. Only a Linda Springwood would believe that shit or receive such treatment.