• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Saturday morning, I gots cards for days SON

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Owen didn't really come through that well on the print because...well, you know.

I assume you're at the Con passing these out, strewing them about. Fucking hilarious and ballsy but serious question: What's the plan IF Pat actually catches you in the act or winds up making you, and trails you as you're gingerly putting cards between door frames and on doorhandles?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Owen didn't really come through that well on the print because...well, you know.

I assume you're at the Con passing these out, strewing them about. Fucking hilarious and ballsy but serious question: What's the plan IF Pat actually catches you in the act or winds up making you, and trails you as you're gingerly putting cards between door frames and on doorhandles?
at worst they can ask him to leave the convention, but if he's a guest i'm not sure there's much they can do besides complain to the hotel. Though I don't see pat's fat ass sneaking up on anyone, I don't think his tradecraft is this advanced.

G

at worst they can ask him to leave the convention, but if he's a guest i'm not sure there's much they can do besides complain to the hotel. Though I don't see pat's fat ass sneaking up on anyone, I don't think his tradecraft is this advanced.
If anything the Conference may have enough and kick Fatrick out...boy would that ruin his X-mas and new years.

G

Nigga, please. I ain’t worried about that bitch