Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Stop it...this (redeemable vs irredeemable nationalities) is not your "realm". Your realm is haha heeing over jokes and harassing people with phone texts and then sharing the results, anonymously, with grown men.
Is your “realm” recording videos that no one watches and making a spectacle of yourself online for our amusement?

You insult your illiterate brother’s memory with your antics.

RoxburyRick

Again, it's interesting a story thats been out for decades, and shared on other platforms...has this reaction, in this one. You are dredges of your realm, I'm not. "Log off" was for your sakes, not mine.

Notice that all of the Coprophile's material, is from 2010-2015? All of this is old stuff, but your responses has been the most "demonic". Funny thing is, you're literally only condemning yourselves mocking an innocent person's death, at least be "white and noble" and have me be the nigger, but no, you're lowly scum and the best of your years + people, are behind u.

Clean yourselves up, drunkies + drugsters...get a wife, make real friends/families/career goals, you know NOTHING about me...Liban Sheikhau Muhumed is not my name, and neither was Samatar his.
Its dregs, stupid

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Again, its interesting a story thats been out for decades, and shared on other platforms...has this reaction, in this one. You are dredges of your realm, I'm not. "Log off" was for your sakes, not mine.

Notice that all of the Coprophile's material, is from 2010-2015? All of this is old stuff, but your responses has been the most "demonic". Funny thing is, you're literally only condemning yourselves mocking an innocent person's death, at least be "white and noble" and have me be the nigger, but no, you're lowly scum and the best of your years + people, are behind u.

Clean yourselves up, drunkies + drugsters...get a wife, make real friends/families/career goals, you know NOTHING about me...Liban Sheikhau Muhumed is not my name, and neither was Samatar his.
chicken boom.gif

Mass.gov

Boqnaldo (Parody account)
I like you, but why do you do this to yourself?
They don't have my name...I'm someone who should at least have a LinkedIn, Facebook, parents with facebook, siblings, nieces, nephews, in-laws, etc... all sorts of pissed on breadcrumbs thrown this way, with nary an actual "dox" on me except that a White American woman in 2014, wrote a ravishing account in a tweet. Did anyone here actually discover that tweet? No, it was handed to the op in dms by people who fear the bejeezus of me.

This thread reflects badly on this forum that's all.

They don't have my name...I'm someone who should at least have a LinkedIn, parents with facebook, siblings, all sorts of pissed on breadcrumbs thrown this way, with nary an actual "dox" on me except that a White American woman in 2014, wrote a ravishing account on a tweet. This thread reflects badly on this forum that's all.
Brother, youre a third world savage. Make peace with your self. Allah will honor you when you embrace yourself and actually help your people. Let it go brotherman, and may you be blessed 🙌.

Mass.gov

Brother, youre a third world savage. Make peace with your self. Allah will honor you when you embrace yourself and actually help your people. Let it go brotherman, and may you be blessed 🙌.
Again, you idiots have literally NO idea about anything about me or how I conduct my affairs. Make peace with myself, lol...I'm the most balanced person here and I'm telling you, Patrick Tomlinson will get paid and all this forum will do is type some sass. Focus on the Cumias at least...I forecast a few tragic turns afoot there.

Again, you idiots have literally NO idea about anything about me or how I conduct my affairs. Make peace with myself, lol...I'm the most balanced person here and I'm telling you, Patrick Tomlinson will get paid and all this forum will do is type some sass. Focus on the Cumias at least...I forecast a few tragic turns afoot there.
I once met and started a liaison with some paki who worked at subway. Nice girl. But you monkeys just don't get it. Enjoy the white man's paradise. It's beautiful my brother.

Mass.gov

I once met and started a liaison with some paki who worked at subway. Nice girl. But you monkeys just don't get it. Enjoy the white man's paradise. It's beautiful my brother.
Did ya...you do know I'm converting white women to Islam in multitudes*? Rebecca took the shahada on a live stream. Liasons, lol, what is this 2017? I scratched that itch 50x to every one of yours...Literally had women fall madly in love with me all. the. time.

*Not out of ego, but for the sake of Allah.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Paid for what? He is white, he won't win that Milwaukee case, lol.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Again, you idiots have literally NO idea about anything about me or how I conduct my affairs. Make peace with myself, lol...I'm the most balanced person here and I'm telling you, Patrick Tomlinson will get paid and all this forum will do is type some sass. Focus on the Cumias at least...I forecast a few tragic turns afoot there
It was funnier when @CuntFucker posted this