Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

G

Why is it 2025, again? I can’t remember
Your very own 4chan basically says the same

[URL unfurl="true"]https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/455845062#q455845062[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/455670022#q455670022[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/455610957#q455610957[/URL]

G

It won't be closed because I'm not a thread deleting queer like you. All the loffs from the Dutch Massacre thread erased by a schizo dipshit, pity and shame upon you.
I call you a coprophile (this is a label with meaning) and its not hyperbolic or anything...this thread being made, though nothing to do with your scat fetish, makes the label not seem excessive. This place is for dredges of your "internet" society, you are mostly miserable, substance abusers and all the other things I called y'all, and you are the keystone of the dredges. It used to be ppl like dougie and snake, but their "funny" masked their drudgery more than you (you're naht funny, just a miserable coprophile).

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I swear on everything I do not consider any posters here to be my "heroes". When aliens attack my city and Honey Badger saves me with his homemade Iron Man suit, I'll happily bestow that label upon him.

What posters do you consider your "heroes", pennystock?
Only @DMAN for his unwavering principles and commitment to Opie and Anthony (pre satellite)

Everyone else is a faggot who can die of AIDS

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Your very own 4chan basically says the same

You live in Canada, you’re in the same boat as everyone else

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
They made a movie about Boqs dead brother
MV5BMjA4MTEzNzE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzMzODI2NTE@._V1_.jpg

RoxburyRick

I heard that the “landmine” was actually clearly labelled as explosives. But because 68 iq samatar couldn’t read, he picked it up thinking it was food (my gosh they were hungry!!)
Jokes aside, what screams "African warlord" more than a brick of C4 labeled "C-Rations?" These people kill each other with expedience, and the ones lucky enough to make it to the west retardedly hang on to their "quaint" culture.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I call you a coprophile (this is a label with meaning) and its not hyperbolic or anything...this thread being made, though nothing to do with your scat fetish, makes the label not seem excessive. This place is for dredges of your "internet" society, you are mostly miserable, substance abusers and all the other things I called y'all, and you are the keystone of the dredges. It used to be ppl like dougie and snake, but their "funny" masked their drudgery more than you (you're naht funny, just a miserable coprophile).
a2533488859_10.jpg

G

Again, its interesting a story thats been out for decades, and shared on other platforms...has this reaction, in this one. You are dredges of your realm, I'm not. "Log off" was for your sakes, not mine.

Notice that all of the Coprophile's material, is from 2010-2015? All of this is old stuff, but your responses has been the most "demonic". Funny thing is, you're literally only condemning yourselves mocking an innocent person's death, at least be "white and noble" and have me be the nigger, but no, you're lowly scum and the best of your years + people, are behind u.

Clean yourselves up, drunkies + drugsters...get a wife, make real friends/families/career goals, you know NOTHING about me...Liban Sheikhau Muhumed is not my name, and neither was Samatar his.

G

Somalis are truly irredeemable. Like afghans. Repulsive people.
Stop it...this (redeemable vs irredeemable nationalities) is not your "realm". Your realm is haha heeing over jokes and harassing people with phone texts and then sharing the results, anonymously, with grown men.