• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Roberts Hate Thread

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Not defending him, just hate that @That Nigga Dre thinks he makes eloquent points when he’s a cringe retard

Really, stupid? You think after his spat with opie that alpha male jim morton pleaded with the higher ups:image_4159:at sirius to get the former executive producer of ona and host of the current sam roberts show as his cohost?
You think slimy weakling jim morton has stern level pull? He would’ve co hosted with todd pentegill if that’s what management wanted so the worm could keep his 5k a month sterile apartment. You can’t be this dumb
It’s very easy to point that finger at sam roberts and say “you’re ugly! You stink! Nigger!” But we have to remember that when you point a finger at somebody there are four fingers pointing back at you!:cool::sneaky:
Jim is definitely far more well-known than Sam. Right now I assume most of their listeners only tune in to try to relive the O&A glory days. Sam is only well-known in the wrestling world which no one cares about. I feel like you’re just trolling to be fawkin honest witcha.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Why are you defending sam so much? If Jim hadn’t stayed with him he’d be a complete nobody. Plus satellite radio and wrestling are both quickly becoming relics.

He's trying to work out a new bit under his fifth alt account. Trying to milk some of the opie love gimmick for Sam, but it doesn't work because Sam is indefensible.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It’s very easy to point that finger at sam roberts and say “you’re ugly! You stink! Nigger!” But we have to remember that when you point a finger at somebody there are four fingers pointing back at you!:cool::sneaky:

You're trying too hard to be obtuse and cute, and it drains the humor out of the forum. Logout login, logout login.

Forum Clout
Jim is definitely far more well-known than Sam. Right now I assume most of their listeners only tune in to try to relive the O&A glory days. Sam is only well-known in the wrestling world which no one cares about. I feel like you’re just trolling to be fawkin honest witcha.
I actually don't know if that's true. I've met two people irl that know sam from being a wwe fag and have no idea abt da show.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
qx17w2sqpvl11.jpg
Wasn't he like 16?

G

I like Sam. I don’t feel bad about it. I love his cackle, causing trouble, all of it. I can recognize he’s a queer and still enjoy all the shit he caused over the years. So, I like him….

As a producer.

As a host not so much. I can’t get through an episode of Jim and Sam. There are way worse in radio but he’s not strong on first or second mic.

Sniping at Opie and Anthony while Jocktobering their early days? The burst of laughter at “We’re standing outside the Peter Pan bus terminal!” Awesome. Working daily as a host?

Not so much.