• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Roberts Hate Thread

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't hate Sam but I do wish that he had the piss beaten out of him at some point.
Same and I really wish Pat Duffy had knocked a few of his teeth out. He sold Jocktober really well plus the Scorch stuff was legendary. I really don’t understand why his mom continued to call in though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
"Brought us Scorch?" Hey dumbfuck. Scorch was on O&A before Sam was even in high school. He was a meme on the show with no help from that mongoloid retard. I really want to wish a cancer curse on faggots like you who come on here and spout credit to Sam Roberts of all god damn people with factually incorrect information.

I bet you really cracked up at the Big Scorch / Little Scorch bit, didn't you? Lemming
I heard they used to give each other bit ideas back in the day.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I see a lot of opinions on here I disagree with but liking Sam is the absolute worst. You think the "hardest workers" should host shows? He isn't ever funny, has zero life experience outside of wrestling, doesn't eat real food and has never tried drugs or alcohol. You basically want roadies to take over for the band and when they do and it's shit you say they "won".

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I see a lot of opinions on here I disagree with but liking Sam is the absolute worst. You think the "hardest workers" should host shows? He isn't ever funny, has zero life experience outside of wrestling, doesn't eat real food and has never tried drugs or alcohol. You basically want roadies to take over for the band and when they do and it's shit you say they "won".
Jim and Sam existing is proof that satellite radio is dying. I understand the positive things people say about sam, but like you said he only has one interest which at this point is pretty niche. It’s sad that there’s really nothing left for o&a fans anymore besides listening to the old show.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
It’s sad that there’s really nothing left for o&a fans anymore besides listening to the old show.
Even listening to the old show clips gets tough because of what we know now. Some of it has a timeless quality to it, but there’s a ton of references and jokes that were dated but we didn’t know it at the time. I personally pick up on the AntH/Jim love fest all the time whereas I didn’t read too far into it when it was live.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
"Brought us Scorch?" Hey dumbfuck. Scorch was on O&A before Sam was even in high school. He was a meme on the show with no help from that mongoloid retard. I really want to wish a cancer curse on faggots like you who come on here and spout credit to Sam Roberts of all god damn people with factually incorrect information.

I bet you really cracked up at the Big Scorch / Little Scorch bit, didn't you? Lemming
Not to mention it was Opie’s idea to send Sam to intern for Scorch in the first place. Sam also perpetuated the myth that Scorch lied about his influence in helping Triple H early in his career before a tape surfaced proving Scorch was telling the truth. And this is the guy wrestling fans should go to for their info? Sam is a con artist piece of shit. Masquerades as a radio savant but has the worst radio show in history and not in an endearing Ed Wood Jr. kind of way. Norton is somehow worse though.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
When I was a wee lad of 16 being shown o and a for the first time, the miserable fella who showed me the show for the first time at work was an unironic Sam Roberts fan. He thought his passive aggressive cruelty was just delightful.

That man was almost 50 working basically the same job as a teenager. Sam's fans are a type that's for sure.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Instead he did nothing and dwelled on it for years before embarrassing himself further in the Porsalin doc by going over in detail all the ways he was repeatedly bested by a beta dork and admitting he can’t let any of it go. Imagine a grown man telling you he’s being bullied and when you ask “by who?”, he points to Sam Roberts.

Pat Duffy — like almost every tough talker in the OnA universe — is a feckless wimp when the chips are down.
I’m not really saying you’re wrong but it would have been satisfying to hear any on air fist fight. I also never watched one of those documentaries.

G

Lets run the numbas:
Got the girl ✅
Hosts a nationally syndicated radio show ✅
Has a nice house upstate ✅
Has kids and isn’t a deadbeat ✅
Doesn’t need to escape reality with drugs ✅
Gets paid well doing what he loves ✅

A lot of bitterness here, even though sam acheived all his goals and then some
Can you all say the same?

He can’t control what he looks like

And bobos mom had to buy a turkey in exchange for her waterhead son getting dozens of hours of radio airtime?
THE HORRORS!!!
Fuck that dumb polluted womb cunt

A lot of envy here is what im saying, especially that pretentious psuedo academic faggot @That Nigga Dre
Whaa happen, you got rejected from cornell?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Lets run the numbas:
Got the girl ✅

And bobos mom had to buy a turkey in exchange for her waterhead son getting dozens of hours of radio airtime?
THE HORRORS!!!

A lot of envy here is what im saying, especially that pretentious psuedo academic faggot @That Nigga Dre
Achieve my goals? I’m the assistant night janitor at three separate Panera Bread locations. And counting!

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Lets run the numbas:
Got the girl ✅

THE HORRORS!!!

And he’d trade all of that in to have unmutated, non mongoloid , DNA

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Lets run the numbas:
Got the girl ✅

THE HORRORS!!!

You're basically describing Baba Booey.

G

What exactly is "pseudo academic" about my curse laden spiteful ramblings? Nice "psuedo" stupid.

"College is for losers."
figured you would pick on some semantic bs as your "retort" because you have nothing of substance to say, child.
Fact is, sam is better than you in every way, wife, kids, money, has fans, and his skin isn't the color of shit
go type another long winded essay on your shitting and hand washing habits, you ineffectual soft shoe house nigger

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
qx17w2sqpvl11.jpg

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
figured you would pick on some semantic bs as your "retort" because you have nothing of substance to say, child.
Fact is, sam is better than you in every way, wife, kids, money, has fans, and his skin isn't the color of shit
go type another long winded essay on your shitting and hand washing habits, you ineffectual soft shoe house nigger
Why are you defending sam so much? If Jim hadn’t stayed with him he’d be a complete nobody. Plus satellite radio and wrestling are both quickly becoming relics.

G

Why are you defending sam so much? If Jim hadn’t stayed with him he’d be a complete nobody. Plus satellite radio and wrestling are both quickly becoming relics.

Not defending him, just hate that @That Nigga Dre thinks he makes eloquent points when he’s a cringe retard

Really, stupid? You think after his spat with opie that alpha male jim morton pleaded with the higher ups:image_4159:at sirius to get the former executive producer of ona and host of the current sam roberts show as his cohost?
You think slimy weakling jim morton has stern level pull? He would’ve co hosted with todd pentegill if that’s what management wanted so the worm could keep his 5k a month sterile apartment. You can’t be this dumb
It’s very easy to point that finger at sam roberts and say “you’re ugly! You stink! Nigger!” But we have to remember that when you point a finger at somebody there are four fingers pointing back at you!:cool::sneaky: