• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Roberts Hate Thread

Forum Clout
Listening back to some of the best of da show, same was a whining bitch in heat. If any of the staff/interns did anything to him, he really tried to make their life miserable. I know Danny was irritable, but honestly sam was the worst employee. Every time he speaks into a microphone, it sounds like a retard monkey alien with a sinus infection

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I enjoy how Sam won and people can't accept it. Sam is basically a fan who went from intern to staff to main producer to having his own show to having the morning show.

Try as I may I can't hate someone who brought us Scorch and handled retards the way he did
I don't hate Sam but I do wish that he had the piss beaten out of him at some point.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I enjoy how Sam won and people can't accept it. Sam is basically a fan who went from intern to staff to main producer to having his own show to having the morning show.

Try as I may I can't hate someone who brought us Scorch and handled retards the way he did
he made bobos mum buy a turkey or some shit and the opester sounded disgusted, fucking with a retards family for an off air bit, he's a sick little cunt

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout

I don't care how much I accomplished, if I had to do it the way Sam did there would be nothing to be proud of. He's a maggot.

But the Good Lord in His wisdom saw fit to curse Sam with his hormone-poisoned little body, gigantic skull, and balding. No amount of scheming can get rid of that rat voice either.
But while Sam is disgusting, I still somehow hate Danny more.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
As contemptible as Sam and his works are, I can't disagree with this. He was pretty much the only one involved with da show who took his career seriously and actively tried to improve his position. The rest were either willing to wallow in mediocrity or were too emotional to maneuver corporate politics without damaging themselves. Now they're all either out of the business and deep in obscurity or still in it but essentially in the same tier they were 10-15 years back.

I've seen people attribute Sam's success to Machiavellian scheming but I honestly think that wasn't even that big of a factor. Just the fact that he had an ounce of work ethic and common sense while surrounded by lazy morons and hotheads would've been enough to guarantee a steady rise through the ranks as the others inevitably fell to the wayside.

That having been said, I don't think that means I don't dislike Sam for "winning". It's more that I have greater disdain for the other chucklefucks for squandering their opportunities in an easy business than hate for Sam for taking advantage of the vacuum left by their ineptitude, if that makes any sense.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
As contemptible as Sam and his works are, I can't disagree with this. He was pretty much the only one involved with da show who took his career seriously and actively tried to improve his position. The rest were either willing to wallow in mediocrity or were too emotional to maneuver corporate politics without damaging themselves. Now they're all either out of the business and deep in obscurity or still in it but essentially in the same tier they were 10-15 years back.

I've seen people attribute Sam's success to Machiavellian scheming but I honestly think that wasn't even that big of a factor. Just the fact that he had an ounce of work ethic and common sense while surrounded by lazy morons and hotheads would've been enough to guarantee a steady rise through the ranks as the others inevitably fell to the wayside.

That having been said, I don't think that means I don't dislike Sam for "winning". It's more that I have greater disdain for the other chucklefucks for squandering their opportunities in an easy business than hate for Sam for taking advantage of the vacuum left by their ineptitude, if that makes any sense.
That's hilarious.

Do you know how lazy a group of people must be for Opie (his lack of corporate tact notwithstanding) and Sam to be the best workers?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"Brought us Scorch?" Hey dumbfuck. Scorch was on O&A before Sam was even in high school. He was a meme on the show with no help from that mongoloid retard. I really want to wish a cancer curse on faggots like you who come on here and spout credit to Sam Roberts of all god damn people with factually incorrect information.

I bet you really cracked up at the Big Scorch / Little Scorch bit, didn't you? Lemming