Running backs don't typically return kicks, stupid

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Hey MORONS the rules have changed, Patrick is saying now WITH these rule changes the teams will have their RBs return them since they're the most natural ball runners. Actually most likely he's just an idiot

in Madden 07 i'd usually try to find a fast RB to return since they'd have higher break-tackle attribute and you usually need to have one to return a kick
Darren McFadden

I think it's changing a bit, no? I've heard Americans say it's becoming the 3rd American sport now in certain places. Your national team has got a lot better since the 90s when they were China level shit. I reckon there's a lot of push back from American media because it's a sport that can only have limited ad breaks due to its structure.
It's gotten bigger in MLS cities but even there it will always be behind football, baseball, basketball and hockey. Usually in that order.

The nation only kind of cares during the World Cup but we don't know any of the players and we stop caring the moment the team is out.

There's no pushback from the media, if anything they've tried to build it up. Soccer is just a sport played by children here, it'll never really be taken seriously.