Running backs don't typically return kicks, stupid

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
1000007942.jpg
1000007940.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Even to a know-nothing about American sports Limey it's obvious Pat is a fairweather "spectator" fan who never played any sport, even as a kid just messing around in the park.
That’s what’s so bizarre about him - they pretty much had every kid play some sport when they were young like soccer. I didn’t play high school sports but I played football and ice hockey. He just sat at home. He’s never played any sports any only became a “fan” as an adult to look manly after his divorce.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Causal Football Fan Pat sends me into such a fucking rage
I like that he knows to not get into any hot topic type sports discussions because he would not only get his ass handed to him for knowing nothing but would get busted on huge. Same reason he only gets his hair cut by females - actual men barbers would bust his balls or stump him trying to talk about typical barber stuff (sports)

G

That’s what’s so bizarre about him - they pretty much had every kid play some sport when they were young like soccer. I didn’t play high school sports but I played football and ice hockey. He just sat at home. He’s never played any sports any only became a “fan” as an adult to look manly after his divorce.
You literally had to pick a sport at my school. The nerds did things like squash or fives because they couldn't hack rugby, soccer or rowing, but they were still forced to exercise for 2 hours a week at least.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You literally had to pick a sport at my school. The nerds did things like squash or fives because they couldn't hack rugby, soccer or rowing, but they were still forced to exercise for 2 hours a week at least.
Yeah for the young kids like 5-6 years pretty much they all sign them up for soccer since it’s just kids running up and down the field kicking a ball hopefully near the goal. My cousins with kids tell me how Saturdays are just going from one game to another and get “lucky” if they’re at least close by

Running backs are important no matter what, stupid. It’s why the Eagles paid so much for Barkley - they need him to run so Jalen Hurts doesn’t have to so much. Funny he’s some “huge sports fan” yet hasn’t mentioned March madness - Mr never wrong should be showing off his perfect bracket, right?
In reality they'll never be as important as they were before single back offenses came to be. Most teams got 30 plus rushes out of their halfbacks with 20 more every game for the number 1 HB in the 70,80,90s. Fullbacks carried another 5-1 times too. With the athleticism of so many guys and the high cost of QBs and the risk that they have without a blocking back I wouldn't be surprised to see an I or pro-form offense start becoming popular again. Fuck we'll see a Delaware T someday again, but for now they're (running backs) really just about keeping the defenses honest and needed to keep 8 guys out of coverage even on 1st down. I prefer to see the running game like it was the days of the 10 year war to niggers speeding up the sidelines catching passes from QBs who you almost can't touch in the pocket without a flag.

G

Oh I know, I’m just talking about the little kids soccer - they just let them run up and down the field and the parents watch and hope they can figure out how to run and kick a ball.
Yeah, it's a great workout for them. Unfortunately they probably usually pass out in the car on the way home and that early night their parents were counting on is out the window

Spook

Oh I know, I’m just talking about the little kids soccer - they just let them run up and down the field and the parents watch and hope they can figure out how to run and kick a ball.
Yeah, it's a great workout for them. Unfortunately they probably usually pass out in the car on the way home and that early night their parents were counting on is out the window
You guys gonna meet up and talk about child rearing over a nice bottle of wine?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Oh yeah, it’s all to hope it gets the kids tired so they fall asleep and not keep them up all night. I got a bunch cousins with young kids and they got them all playing soccer for that reason.