• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
This question had been asked a few time. What was the gap in time from when he warned the police he was going to get swatted to when it actually happened.

View attachment 218440

Thats a new detail

View attachment 218441

Yet they added like 10 individual officers to the case

View attachment 218442

You mean when he became hostile at the officers and they had to detain him?

View attachment 218443

How does he know that this is what the dispatch noted?

View attachment 218445

This backing up torswats claims on how he had to eventually get a response from them. Does that mean his claims that pat had swatted himself are true too? Speculate.

View attachment 218452

Im assuming pats lawyers got the dispatch recordings since they keep adding extra notes of being advised pats location was probably not a real call.

View attachment 218455

Doesnt "seizing" refer to taking property and not people? Wouldnt that just be called detaining?

View attachment 218462

View attachment 218463

" Whatever this is" That totally sounds like Pat wrote this or at least not a lawyer.

View attachment 218464

Had the throw in a brewers reference

View attachment 218467
lol what? Its reasonable to infer that literally every officer knows the details of something that happened at a baseball game?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Im assuming pats lawyers got the dispatch recordings since they keep adding extra notes of being advised pats location was probably not a real call.

My conclusion is that Pat/Niki/ChatGPT wrote the brief and handed it to the lawyers. The lawyers then decided this case was pretty dead in the water thanks to qualified immunity and such, but had a paralegal go over it to add case citations, dispatch recordings, and in some cases write entire paragraphs when Pat didn't touch on that issue.

I'm guessing he gave them a big haughty speech about how he lost the lolsuit because his previous lawyers didn't listen to his genius, so take his money and let him present the arguments he wants. They didn't even bother doublechecking the Miller Park thing which instantly takes away all his credibility, he cited a "Brewers fans have a great day as Turang hits a grand slam!" article and lied that it said a bomb threat was called in his name.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1724285157336.png

1724285118318.png

The "May 2020" claim he has said under oath or penalty of perjury at least a couple of times

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
It's about time for the city and mpd to bring up Pat's arrest history for threatening to kill Jon & Adrienne and the unhinged way he reacts every single time they show up. They have had probable cause to check things out when he's involved because he's proven he's a fat fucking lunatic.
He also brings up that he was known to MPD for 3-4 years leading up to the first incident he's suing over. I have high hopes that all the emails where he harasses a sergeant to investigate people for such crimes as making fun of his dead lizard on twitter, taking pictures of him at events where he's present in his capacity as a public figure, and god knows what else. "Yeah, we didn't listen to his insistence that terrible things were going to happen because he had shown he was a hysterical and frankly very fat person who wastes people's time with nonsense. Our bad."

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
>After the October 1 incident, on October 7, a Milwaukee Police Captain spoke with a reporter who had written about the Robinson-Tomlinson home swattings. (ECF 28-1 at 15–16). The reporter, too, had then received threatening and harassing messages. Id. at 15.

Is he implying cops themselves harrassed this fearless unindentified journalist? Do the Milwaukee taxpayers unwittingly fund Cpt. D. Mullen's sink pension?

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
This is interesting.

View attachment 218466

First of all "consider a thought experiment" ugh.

But more importantly, Patrick says that a bomb threat was called into Miller Park during the Brewer's home opener, and includes the following article as proof:

Only problem... there's zero mention of any bomb threat or any other incident in the article. Nada.

He's literally assuming people won't do the research and just take his word when the article says nothing of the sort. It only talks about how Milwaukee was in high spirits, excited for the home opener and blowout win.

IANAL but you can't do that, right? Lying and putting "this article definitively states there was a bomb threat" when it doesn't?
Good catch, why did they not mention the Patti LaBelle incident as well?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
This is interesting.

View attachment 218466

But more importantly, Patrick says that a bomb threat was called into Miller Park during the Brewer's home opener, and includes the following article as proof:

Only problem... there's zero mention of any bomb threat or any other incident in the article. Nada.

He's literally assuming people won't do the research and just take his word when the article says nothing of the sort. It only talks about how Milwaukee was in high spirits, excited for the home opener and blowout win.

IANAL but you can't do that, right? Lying and putting "this article definitively states there was a bomb threat" when it doesn't?
You are stupid, child. The article is cited as proof that an opening day game occurred on that date, not that a bomb threat (the semi-important part) was made.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
>After the October 1 incident, on October 7, a Milwaukee Police Captain spoke with a reporter who had written about the Robinson-Tomlinson home swattings. (ECF 28-1 at 15–16). The reporter, too, had then received threatening and harassing messages. Id. at 15.

Is he implying cops themselves harrassed this fearless unindentified journalist? Do the Milwaukee taxpayers unwittingly fund Cpt. D. Mullen's sink pension?
I think spaceedge called them out on them not actually doing due diligence on pats accusations and just running a story on Pats bias claims. It was harassment it was calling them out on lazy/bad journalism.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Also the whole “no need for homework” if he already knew the material doesn’t make sense. If he knew everything then it should have taken a couple minutes to do and he would have been a straight A student (since he aced all the tests) which would have qualified him for scholarships and a chance to go to any college in the country.

My best friend who was one of those types that you didn’t know was actually a straight A student because it was “easy” to him because he was smart so homework took no time to do and tests were all A’s. He of course was accepted to a major university freshman year and was the 2nd highest GPA in his HS graduating class. Pigs story stinks.
“I’m so smart that I do badly on things which I consider beneath me because they’re too easy”

Ironically you’d have to be as stupid as Pat to understand. 1.2 academic GPA logic.
A genius who did no homework and aced every test would have a much higher GPA than Pat did. They would do even better in a college setting.
IIRC didn’t he go to some podunk community tech college and not UW?

All of that is just another one of Pat’s TV/Movie Trope like Real Genius. He thinks he’s Val Kilmer, the slacker genius who if he really wanted to apply himself he’d destroy the rest. People who ace exams don’t take problem solving , they take calculus.

It’s a bullshit lie anyway, @BakersfieldChimp isn’t homework count towards like 20-30% of a grade? The only test scores colleges look at are standardized tests and AP/Clep. The whole point of a GPA is to sum up all the work you did in HS. If everything that Rick said was true (it’s a big fat lie), he would have graduated high school with enough college credits to enter as a Junior only to drop out with a semester to go before obtaining a college degree. This entire scenario is dreamt up by a literal retard, whose fat too.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
I hate them and wish they'd die painlessly and peacefully, surrounded by loved ones as soon as today please.
Same, except I hope that it happens moments after paying back the taxpayer for the tens of thousands of dollars they fleeced. It isn't just the fraudulent PPP "loans", it's also the unreported income from the SFWA lolsuit and whoever paid the judgement

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
This is interesting.

View attachment 218466

I'm not sure what he's going for here. First of all, his thought experiment appears to be one sentence long ("If these officers...") because he immediately spins to an unconnected conclusion ("... inferences must be drawn...") in the next sentence. But also, the SWAT-ing calls are emergencies and extremely time-sensitive. Getting a warrant can take weeks/months/years. There is nothing comparable here. Let me re-write this for Pat:

Consider a thought experiment. What if a completely different situation happened instead? Therefore, the Plaintiffs (me, Patrick S. Tomlinson) should win.

Fucking moron.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Does trashing his phone even help him at all? I'm obviously not a computer science expert, but wouldn't his phone carrier still have the data transmitted from his phone? Even if he hid behind a VPN, he'd still have to send crypto to torswats from his (Nikki's) bank account.
Not at all. If he is behind the swattings, then there will most likely be a clear paper trail leading back to him. I don't know why so many people think trashing his phone was part of the plan. It happened at least a month or several months before he got outed, and he paid for many more swats afterwards. People seem to forget that we are dealing with a legitimate retard

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This is the first time he's specifically stated which college he allegedly went to. He claims he went to the University of Wisconsin, the best school in the state. His grades were complete fucking shit so there's no way he was there on any type of scholarship. I guess he wants us to believe Tommy sucked off the Dean of admissions and they let Pat right in. But then I wonder why Pat dropped out? Patrick S. Tomlinson the fat college dropout. I guess after he studied every Stanley Kubrick film in that one class he decided he had learned everything there was to know so there was no need to stay in school and earn a degree.
the question is which satellite campus did he go to? they don't have the same admission standards as the main campus.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Yet another L for Rick by proving false information about the Brewers opening. Nice self-imposed ethical conflict, stupid.

When false evidence is offered by the client, however, a conflict may arise between the lawyer's duty to keep the client's revelations confidential and the duty of candor to the court. Upon ascertaining that material evidence is false, the lawyer should seek to persuade the client that the evidence should not be offered or, if it has been offered, that its false character should immediately be disclosed. If the persuasion is ineffective, the lawyer must take reasonable remedial measure
Except in the defense of a criminal accused, the rule generally recognized is that, if necessary to rectify the situation, an advocate must disclose the existence of the client's deception to the court or to the other party. Such a disclosure can result in grave consequences to the client, including not only a sense of betrayal but also loss of the case and perhaps a prosecution for perjury. But the alternative is that the lawyer cooperate in deceiving the court, thereby subverting the truth-finding process which the adversary system is designed to implement. See Rule 1.2(d). Furthermore, unless it is clearly understood that the lawyer will act upon the duty to disclose the existence of false evidence, the client can simply reject the lawyer's advice to reveal the false evidence and insist that the lawyer keep silent. Thus the client could in the effect coerce the lawyer into being a party to fraud on the court.

VizioDash

Forum Clout
We've only had to hire a lawyer once for something and they were able to reach a resolution without filing anything, is it normal for lawyers to let you write your own filings? lol. "Hey, I know you went to law school but let me sperg on for 27 paragraphs like this is Twitter."
This was likely just written by a paralegal or lawyer using notes from their meetings with Piggy and Stinky. So their verbiage and idiocy is going to leak in there regardless of the lawyer's ability.

That said, I recently had a legal case myself where the opposing counsel quoted Shakespeare in his memorandum. I have no doubt that any dipshit ambulance chaser that piggy got to take his case would also write this garbage.