• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He didn't write it. I skimmed most of it. It's not bad really.

Edit to say it does feel like they're trying to make their whole case in the motion rather than argue what was in the other one.

I'm on page 2 and it really seems like he wrote most of it, it's way too dramatic and emotional.

mpdsuit.jpg

This lawsuit is about officers ignoring the information in front of their noses! Nobody who graduated law school would write that.

Jenna

Forum Clout
A lawyer definitely wrote part of it. Pat doesn't know how to spell curtilage let alone know the definition of it.

It's weird but yeah. This was clearly written by a lawyer:

mpdlawyer.jpg

Quoting court cases and using unbiased language.

But then there's this:

mdpsuit2.jpg

Let me tell you EXACTLY what the swatters were thinking. "Without delving into the gritty details".

It really makes the entire brief really confusing, switching from legalese to Patrick's verbose storytelling.

Jenna

Forum Clout
This is interesting.

mpdbomb.jpg

First of all "consider a thought experiment" ugh.

But more importantly, Patrick says that a bomb threat was called into Miller Park during the Brewer's home opener, and includes the following article as proof:

Only problem... there's zero mention of any bomb threat or any other incident in the article. Nada.

He's literally assuming people won't do the research and just take his word when the article says nothing of the sort. It only talks about how Milwaukee was in high spirits, excited for the home opener and blowout win.

IANAL but you can't do that, right? Lying and putting "this article definitively states there was a bomb threat" when it doesn't?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Nikki is writing these using GPT like she does the blog posts she charges people for (more on that later)
View attachment 218465

ofc not the "facts" of their particular case but paragraphs that aren't about special boy's special situation test positive for GPT
Yeah I was going to say, Rick or Nikki clearly wrote the first two sections at the very least. You can tell no lawyer wrote that.

Forum Clout
This is interesting.

View attachment 218466

First of all "consider a thought experiment" ugh.

But more importantly, Patrick says that a bomb threat was called into Miller Park during the Brewer's home opener, and includes the following article as proof:

Only problem... there's zero mention of any bomb threat or any other incident in the article. Nada.

He's literally assuming people won't do the research and just take his word when the article says nothing of the sort. It only talks about how Milwaukee was in high spirits, excited for the home opener and blowout win.

IANAL but you can't do that, right? Lying and putting "this article definitively states there was a bomb threat" when it doesn't?
He's fucking insane.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Wouldn’t there be a police report if that actually happened? Why even mention this at all, it has zero to do with this case? Fucking mongoloids.

It's to prove, and I quote the brief, "every officer in Milwaukee was aware of Mr. Tomlinson's issues with his harassers".

He put in a legal document what a special, important, famous boy he is. Every officer knows me, child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This question had been asked a few time. What was the gap in time from when he warned the police he was going to get swatted to when it actually happened.

1724280238730.png

Thats a new detail

1724280392984.png

Yet they added like 10 individual officers to the case

1724280455344.png

You mean when he became hostile at the officers and they had to detain him?

1724280573186.png

How does he know that this is what the dispatch noted?

1724280714274.png

This backing up torswats claims on how he had to eventually get a response from them. Does that mean his claims that pat had swatted himself are true too? Speculate.

1724280975728.png

Im assuming pats lawyers got the dispatch recordings since they keep adding extra notes of being advised pats location was probably not a real call.

1724281134982.png

Doesnt "seizing" refer to taking property and not people? Wouldnt that just be called detaining?

1724281603719.png

1724281791781.png

" Whatever this is" That totally sounds like Pat wrote this or at least not a lawyer.

1724281848631.png

Had the throw in a brewers reference

1724283220299.png