• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
I work for one of the largest county in the country and this 100 percent correct. One thing about large government agencies is that they are used to being sued but when you start adding individual employees to the suit they will start to fight 100 times harder. I have a guy who they let transfer to my crew about a year ago. Because he has an open lawsuit against the county in which he personally named various higher up employees as defendants I had to have a meeting with HR and the legal department. They didn't give me any details and just said don't discuss him except in their presence. They also gave me a letter guaranteeing that they would provide legal counsel to me in case he added me personally to any suit going forward as long as it was related to work.
Exactly. They now have their professional reputations on the line. It isn't just a giant bureaucratic blob that wants him to get lost.

On the extremely off chance they offer to settle, the amount will most likely be confidential, and they will 100% include a stipulation that requires Piggo to make a statement admitting that the MPD dindu nuffin, and refrain from saying anything derogatory about them. This is of course an impossibility, and he will 100% break these terms if not on twitter to trolls, on a fucking podcast or media interview

Forum Clout
So it's either:
Funded by Lynne
Funded by the SFWA (I highly doubt as it has nothing to do w books)
He found some ambulance chasing firm to do it on contingency.
He's lying
Screenshot_20240820-202003.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
So it's either:
Funded by Lynne
paid/subsidized.
Not in it's current climate and as you say, nothing to do with books
Unlikely due to the language of the filing and the additional defendants added to the suit.
They would submit the best chance of getting any sort of payout. The course this is taking has fattys hands all over it.
He's lying
Pat never lies

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
So it's either:
Funded by Lynne
He's lying
View attachment 218249
TIL filing a lengthy lawsuit against a major city and a dozen individual police officers is free. Costs "nothing at all". "Not a penny". Very cool! Maybe I'll start filing a bunch of lawsuits and retaining a bunch of counsel. It's not like it costs anything! I've got nothing to lose!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
So it's either:
Funded by Lynne
He's lying
View attachment 218249
Maybe that law firm works for him now. He hasn't paid us in almost 6 years either

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
paid/subsidized.

Not in it's current climate and as you say, nothing to do with books

Unlikely due to the language of the filing and the additional defendants added to the suit.
They would submit the best chance of getting any sort of payout. The course this is taking has fattys hands all over it.

Pat never lies
Pat knows that he will get laughed at for admitting this MPD lawsuit added another $10k-20k to his already huge legal debt. So he will blindly lie and deny that he has ever spent a penny. We have all heard that bit before but also have copies of the checks proving otherwise. Trolls will still rub it in no matter what he says. He is just trying to play " nothing to see here" with his twitter followers. He doesnt want to look like a fool in front of these strangers. ( too late).

The question I wonder is: How many of these expensive and embarrassing legal losses can Niki take because of her idiot husbands internet antics? Between the big Quasi losses in milwaukee and CA, Loss to Andrew, and multiple failed restraining orders on top of the MPD that looks to fail. How many times can he walk in the house and explain how he lost again in court and they owe more money before she cuts her losses? I think if/when this MPD fails that she might realize there is now life changing settlement money and its just not worth the trouble to sit by while her husbands twitter addiction costs them more in legal debt than they have invested in the house they bought 6 years ago.

Forum Clout
Pat knows that he will get laughed at for admitting this MPD lawsuit added another $10k-20k to his already huge legal debt. So he will blindly lie and deny that he has ever spent a penny. We have all heard that bit before but also have copies of the checks proving otherwise. Trolls will still rub it in no matter what he says. He is just trying to play " nothing to see here" with his twitter followers. He doesnt want to look like a fool in front of these strangers. ( too late).

The question I wonder is: How many of these expensive and embarrassing legal losses can Niki take because of her idiot husbands internet antics? Between the big Quasi losses in milwaukee and CA, Loss to Andrew, and multiple failed restraining orders on top of the MPD that looks to fail. How many times can he walk in the house and explain how he lost again in court and they owe more money before she cuts her losses? I think if/when this MPD fails that she might realize there is now life changing settlement money and its just not worth the trouble to sit by while her husbands twitter addiction costs them more in legal debt than they have invested in the house they bought 6 years ago.
I think we’ve got this lawsuit then maybe one against Leslie? One against Dan if we pray really really hard.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I think we’ve got this lawsuit then maybe one against Leslie? One against Dan if we pray really really hard.
He knows he'd lose to Leslie, we have all the evidence she needs to win and I'd kick in to fund it. He can sue Dan Mullen of Insight Software who has been the ringleader for 6 years, I support that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Both Leslie and Dan would win by a landslide with all of pats false accusations and zero evidence. Dan has been preparing his lawyer just in case Pat tried to sue him for a couple years now and you know he would make sure his lawyer made it as expensive as possible for pat. The MPD suit is the only one that could end in a large payday. Anything else isnt worth the squeeze financially for pat at this point.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Both Leslie and Dan would win by a landslide with all of pats false accusations and zero evidence. Dan has been preparing his lawyer just in case Pat tried to sue him for a couple years now and you know he would make sure his lawyer made it as expensive as possible for pat. The MPD suit is the only one that could end in a large payday. Anything else isnt worth the squeeze financially for pat at this point.
Dammit, now you're making us root for Dan.