• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Wrong as always, child.

Body snatching would happen alot pretty recently (1800s) to fill a need for medical research. Medical schools would hire some degenerate bums and pay them to bring them bodies. Authorities would turn a blind eye because of the purpose behind it. This was a way to protect against that. It's nothing to do with vampires or voodoo bullshit. Alot of that area believed in resurrection at the time as well, if there's any spiritual link then its that.

Brits, Scots, and Micks sure are a real goofy bunch.

The movie with Simon Pegg and Andy serkis was also pretty funny. They constantly make fun of the Irish, namely the one guys wife being a falling down drunk as a running gag

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Sue: "Lemme start handslapping with NoBacon again even though he didn't even mention me"

You're doing it again!

He doesn’t understand masculine and feminine personalities like ours can address our hang ups directly and move on from them, I’m sure you noticed the humor in my post about being petty.

This is because he is a homosexual young man and very angry.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Why do you think that? The city hasn’t relented at all and you know Pat’s gonna butcher his response or do something proudly dumb like miss the deadline or ghost his lawyers
He’s such an arrogant prick that they will make it their mission to keep him from making a victory lap around the trough. Rick is incapable of getting a W

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
@HoneyBadger you're carrying the torch out there in the Twitter wilderness, brotherman. I don't know how you do it after all this time. I would've lost my mind without those luscious fawkin tits to distract me.

1000001993.png

Rick now denying the deadline for the current lawsuit he filed. Does he even keep up with this shit or is this all literally a surprise to him every time a deadline arrives?

Forum Clout
@HoneyBadger you're carrying the torch out there in the Twitter wilderness, brotherman. I don't know how you do it after all this time. I would've lost my mind without those luscious fawkin tits to distract me.

View attachment 218021

Rick now denying the deadline for the current lawsuit he filed. Does he even keep up with this shit or is this all literally a surprise to him every time a deadline arrives?
He appears to be denying the show made for children is a show made for children.

Forum Clout

View attachment 218021

Technicality Tittyboy may be right - isn’t it due on the 23rd?

(Edit: still, TYFYS)

Forum Clout
He’s such an arrogant prick that they will make it their mission to keep him from making a victory lap around the trough. Rick is incapable of getting a W
I work for one of the largest county in the country and this 100 percent correct. One thing about large government agencies is that they are used to being sued but when you start adding individual employees to the suit they will start to fight 100 times harder. I have a guy who they let transfer to my crew about a year ago. Because he has an open lawsuit against the county in which he personally named various higher up employees as defendants I had to have a meeting with HR and the legal department. They didn't give me any details and just said don't discuss him except in their presence. They also gave me a letter guaranteeing that they would provide legal counsel to me in case he added me personally to any suit going forward as long as it was related to work.

Forum Clout
I work for one of the largest county in the country and this 100 percent correct. One thing about large government agencies is that they are used to being sued but when you start adding individual employees to the suit they will start to fight 100 times harder. I have a guy who they let transfer to my crew about a year ago. Because he has an open lawsuit against the county in which he personally named various higher up employees as defendants I had to have a meeting with HR and the legal department. They didn't give me any details and just said don't discuss him except in their presence. They also gave me a letter guaranteeing that they would provide legal counsel to me in case he added me personally to any suit going forward as long as it was related to work.
Not to mention it's obvious Fatso and the P.R. chick he hired thought his ridiculous media tour would be a surefire way to scare the police/city into a speedy settlement. They thought wrong. It only made it more obvious these grifters are looking to get rich and provided more ammo for the defense, especially the video of the obese retard making a scene in front of the hovel and screaming at the cops that he's going to sue them for millions.